New York City
- Midtown View all rentals (540)
- Soho View all rentals (215)
- Chelsea View all rentals (208)
- Union Square View all rentals (207)
- East Village View all rentals (185)
- West Village View all rentals (177)
- Upper East Side View all rentals (175)
- Harlem View all rentals (141)
- Midtown East View all rentals (193)
- Williamsburg View all rentals (130)
- Greenwich Village View all rentals (131)
- Upper West Side View all rentals (133)
- Lower East Side View all rentals (124)
- Little Italy View all rentals (78)
- Park Slope View all rentals (77)
Rentals Near New York City Attractions
Featured New York City Properties
About New York City
From the Empire State Building to the Staten Island Ferry, New York offers dozens of world famous attractions and a variety of things to see and do that will keep you busy whether you intend to stay for a day, a week, or the rest of your life. If you'd like to see a show on Broadway, you may want to book your tickets ahead of time, and if you plan to enjoy an evening at one of New York City's award winning restaurants, you may want to make a reservation. But there are so many entertainments in this dazzling city of lights that even if you arrive with no plan at all, you may still find yourself having the trip of a lifetime.
During the daylight hours, take advantage of New York City's museums, open air parks, and famous sights like the Statue of Liberty. Sightseeing tours are available by bus, boat, car, or bike, and since New York is one of the most walkable cities in America, you can find almost anything on foot as well.
Here are a few destinations you won't want to miss:
- Central Park: Created in the 1860s as a natural escape from the urban rush, Central Park encompasses acre after acre of green lawns, fountains, bridges, trees, and lakes.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Spend a day at this renowned showcase of the world's greatest works of art, including pieces by Picasso, Pollack, and Matisse.
- New York Public Library: Two legendary lion statues stand watch over endless rows of books and rare manuscript collections.
- Bryant Park: This is a lovely place to rest your feet and hear some live music if you're lucky.
- Statue of Liberty: Visit this famous symbol of freedom and take a tour of Ellis Island.
- American Museum of Natural History: Feed your imagination and your sense of wonder with a visit to this treasure trove of history and science.
New York City is home to world-class chefs and unforgettable shows and nightclubs, so before retiring to your apartment rental or luxury condo, be sure to sample the city's spectacular night life. Even a slice of pizza at a New York City pizzeria can be an experience. Subways and cabs run throughout the night, so there's no need to go to bed early.
New York is an exciting place to visit during every season of the year. For your stay in NYC, book a trendy apartment with stunning views of the river or skyline. If you'd like to be near the action but still surrounded by waterfalls, lakes, and wilderness, search just north of the city to find a quiet villa or one of many charming vacation rental properties in the Hamptons or Finger Lakes wine country. Upstate rental homes are available at very reasonable rates and offer access to the city with the seclusion and beauty of an affordable summer getaway.