- San Juan del Sur View all rentals (83)
- Granada View all rentals (66)
- Managua View all rentals (48)
- Tola View all rentals (6)
- Playa Maderas View all rentals (24)
- Popoyo View all rentals (10)
- Pochomil View all rentals (10)
- Corn Islands View all rentals (7)
- Leon View all rentals (12)
- Matagalpa View all rentals (4)
- Poneloya View all rentals (5)
Featured Nicaragua Properties
Nicaragua is often called "the land of lakes and volcanoes", and visitors come here from all over the world to experience the majesty of fiery rock emerging from the center of endless, tranquil blue waters. The cylindrical column of Volcan Concepcion rising into the sky from gigantic Lake Nicaragua is just one of the many natural wonders of Nicaragua that will take your breath away. Hundreds of tiny islands surround the bustling colorful city of Granada. From the dazzling waterfalls to the butterflies and extraordinary birdlife of the Northern Nicaragua cloud forest, the sights, sounds, and flavors of this country will leave you with memories for a lifetime. As a counterpoint to its natural beauty, the warmth and energy of Nicaraguan culture will quickly find a way into your heart. The hospitality you'll feel here will make you want to stay for even longer than you had planned.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Nicaragua:
- Granada: Visit Choco Museo. For years, this chocolate factory and museum has been one of the most popular visitor attractions in Granada. Learn how chocolate is made and later take a tour of a real cacao farm.
- San Juan del Sur: Go horseback riding and watch the sunset along the beaches of San Juan del Sur. There's no better way to experience the romance of this coastal paradise.
-The Corn Islands: Little Corn Island and Big Corn Island are internationally renowned marine nature preserves and home to an extensive system of barrier reefs. Little Corn Island is believed by many scuba diving experts to be the greatest scuba diving destination in the world.
- Matagalpa: Tour a coffee plantation in Matagalpa, one of Nicaragua's coffee production capitals.
- San Carlos: Sport fishing is a popular activity in San Carlos. Take a charter fishing excursion to pursue rainbow bass, snook, and huge tarpon.
- Masaya: Explore the sulphurous, steaming Masaya Volcano crater at the center of Masaya Volcano National Park.
As one of the safest and most hospitable countries in Central America for travelers, Nicaragua offers a wide variety of places to stay that can accommodate every need and every budget. Find a luxurious villa with views of the ocean or a secluded cabin near one of Nicaragua's many wilderness areas and national parks. If you would prefer to stay close to the energetic nightlife in the heart of Managua or Granada, seek out a sleek condo or affordable apartment downtown.