North Carolina Coast
- Topsail Island View all rentals (192)
- Ocean Isle Beach View all rentals (140)
- Holden Beach View all rentals (22)
- Wrightsville Beach View all rentals (138)
- Carolina Beach View all rentals (372)
- Atlantic Beach View all rentals (255)
- Emerald Isle View all rentals (39)
- Kure Beach View all rentals (61)
- Pine Knoll Shores View all rentals (24)
- Wilmington View all rentals (121)
- Bald Head Island View all rentals (35)
- Sneads Ferry View all rentals (7)
- Oak Island View all rentals (56)
- Sunset Beach View all rentals (255)
- Calabash View all rentals (17)
Rentals Near North Carolina Coast Attractions
Featured North Carolina Coast Properties
1 / 20
Wrightsville Beach condo
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
Wrightsville Beach condo
- Min stay varies
About North Carolina Coast
For a beach vacation with a dose of Southern charm, plan a trip to the lovely state of North Carolina. With hundreds of miles of white sand along the Atlantic coast, North Carolina offers some of the prettiest shores in the country. Off shore, sportsmen can enjoy deep-sea fishing, while golfers can take up the irons at one of the state's excellent courses. Food lovers will adore the fresh catch served in restaurants here while history hounds will enjoy the old lighthouses along the coastline's ancient villages. No matter what you'd like to do, North Carolina's coastline offers a great diversity of beaches and destinations. Some towns are quiet and romantic, ideal for a couple on a romantic getaway. Others are family oriented, offering plenty of kid-friendly entertainment and dining.
If you are planning to visit the beautiful state of North Carolina, consider the following destinations:
- Hatteras Island: Travel out to this sandy island, populated with tiny historic villages and connected to the mainland by bridge.
- Corolla: Located on North Carolina's northern coast, Corolla is a quiet beach community where wild horses continue to roam freely along the shore.
- Roanoke Island: Learn the history of Roanoke Island's mysterious first settlers, who disappeared without a trace, or tour the wilderness on this pretty North Carolina isle.
- Ocracoke Island: Connected to the mainland by ferry, this gorgeous island on the Outer Banks is a quiet place to enjoy the surf.
- North Carolina Aquarium: Located at Pine Knolls Shores, this aquatic wonderland includes many exhibits of fish and marine mammals, as well as a touch pool for children.
- Brunswick Town State Historic Site: Add a history lesson to your beach vacation in this interesting town, where you can visit a former fort destroyed during the American Revolution.
Make the most of your time in North Carolina by staying in a beachfront vacation rental. Book an affordable condo in one of the region's charming towns, or rent a luxury villa just steps from the ocean; you won't be disappointed!