- Cape Breton Island View all rentals (41)
- Halifax View all rentals (127)
- Lunenburg View all rentals (81)
- Southwest Nova Scotia View all rentals (6)
- Digby View all rentals (24)
- Hubbards View all rentals (14)
- Chester View all rentals (41)
- Mahone Bay View all rentals (62)
- Wolfville View all rentals (10)
- Shelburne View all rentals (13)
- Lockeport View all rentals (7)
- Canning View all rentals (4)
- LaHave View all rentals (11)
- Parrsboro View all rentals (5)
- Liverpool View all rentals (15)
Featured Nova Scotia Properties
About Nova Scotia
As one of Canada's most beautiful and welcoming states, Nova Scotia draws millions of visitors from all over the world who come here to experience breathtaking natural landscapes. This area is steeped in history and culture as well, and offers a wealth of museums and historic sites. Nova Scotia is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, and the best way to experience it all is with a stay in a vacation rental of your own. A downtown apartment or cabin in the wilderness can offer convenient access to your favorite activities, and all the space you need to relax in style and store your outdoor gear.
Wake up in your lakeside cabin or beach condo and watch the sunrise while enjoying coffee on your private deck. Spend your days exploring the downtown shops and art galleries, teeing off on a champion caliber golf course, sailing, hiking, or biking. At the end of a long day of exploration and adventure, come back to your home away from home and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go hiking and camping: Nova Scotia is home to the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, a beautiful place to hike or bike the trails and spend a night under the stars.
- Visit the North Highlands Community Museum in Cape North: Explore the exhibits of this fascinating local museum to learn more about the culture and natural history of the Canadian coast.
- Take a whale watching tour: Nova Scotia is famous for its whale watching opportunities. Tour guides here will take visitors to the best places to view elusive whale species during any season.
- Visit Fort Louisburg or the Citadel National Historic Site: Both of these preserved military fortifications offer guided tours explaining Canada's French colonial history.
- Wander the Halifax Public Gardens: These beautiful gardens are located in the heart of downtown Halifax and offer a wide variety of native and exotic blooming plants and trees.
- Visit the Peggy's Cove Lighthouse: Climb to the top of this historic lighthouse that has protected ships from Nova Scotia's rocky shores for centuries.
No matter what fun and inspiring activities you have in mind for your vacation, you'll find what you're looking for in Nova Scotia. And you won't have any trouble finding the perfect vacation rental or luxury cabin that offers everything you and your family need. While you're visiting Nova Scotia, consider trips to other beautiful Canadian destinations as well, like Prince Edward Island.