Featured Ocean City Properties
1 / 20
Ocean City townhouse
3 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 8
Ocean City townhouse
- Min stay varies
About Ocean City
Known as one of the most lively and family-oriented seaside destinations on the east coast, Ocean City, MD truly defines the ideal beach vacation. Step outside your vacation rental's backdoor and walk just steps to the beach, or casually stroll along the Ocean City, MD boardwalk, equipped with old-fashioned food and candy venues, surf shops, unique boutiques, and rides for the kids. Spend an evening visiting Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park along the boardwalk and take part in a true Ocean City tradition. With bumper cars, rollercoasters, cotton candy, and a stunning antique carousel, Trimper's makes for the perfect family evening outing. During your time here, soak up some rays, then head to Ocean City's Party Block in the evening to hear some live music. The Party Block is busiest during spring break and Ocean City's senior week, and features a wide range of events showcasing all of Ocean City's vitality.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the "Ripley's Believe It or Not" Museum: This fun attraction is located at the Pier and is perfect for both kids and adults. The museum is home to a unique collection of optical illusions, animal life, oddities, and more!
- Take a surfing lesson: There are several Ocean City surf schools with patient instructors who can get you up on a board and into the waves in no time.
- Play golf: Ocean City golf packages offer discounts and services at some of Maryland's best golf locations. Experience champion caliber courses and beautiful ocean-side driving ranges.
- Go camping and hiking: Ocean City, Maryland's campgrounds and hiking trails are some of the most scenic and beautiful in the state. Hike the trails, rent a mountain bike, or experience the Maryland coast on horseback.
- Hear some live music: Enjoy free evening beach concerts during the summer months, just steps away from the boardwalk, and free concerts and festivals at Sunset Park, Ocean City's newest venue.
Bring your family to Ocean City and stay in a luxury summer rental along the boardwalk with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. You can also gather some friends for a spring break vacation and stay in a condo rental downtown near the shopping areas and nightlife. While you're visiting Ocean City, you may want to take a few day trips to other east coast vacation destinations like Rehoboth and Cape May to the north.