Featured Ocean City Properties
1 / 13
Ocean City condo
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 10
Ocean City condo
- Min stay varies
About Ocean City
Ocean City, NJ is recognized as one of the east coast's most vibrant and family oriented beach destinations. Watch the Atlantic crash into a coast strewn with seafood shacks, surf shops, casual and fine dining venues, unique boutiques and more. With your vacation home just steps away from the ocean, you will have no trouble locating ideal surfing and swimming spots. Ocean City's 3 mile boardwalk is truly a symbol of the city's vitality, and is filled with an endless stream of restaurants and shops. Enjoy one of the many classic beach amusement rides along the boardwalk, including Gillian's Wonderland Pier, a 140-foot Ferris Wheel that can be seen from miles away. The ride offers breath-taking panoramic views of the beach, ocean, and city.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Stroll the downtown: Spend some time walking along Asbury Avenue in the center of downtown Ocean City and enjoy great shopping in the unique boutiques and specialty shops.
- Take a Ghost Tour: Take a walking tour of Ocean City and listen to old folklore and tales while getting a glimpse at some of the most historic buildings around. These candle-lit tours are offered in the evenings between June and October.
- Play a hand of cards: Head to Atlantic City, just a 15 minute drive from Ocean City, and enjoy lively dining, casino, and entertainment venues.
- Learn to surf: The gentle surf of Ocean City and the great surf schools with patient teachers can help first timers get out into the waves.
- Join a dinner cruise: Watch the sunset and enjoy a glass of champagne and some live entertainment while dining on the deck of a luxury sailboat.
- Hike the trails: Outdoor enthusiasts come from all along the east coast to experience hiking and camping in Ocean City, NJ.
Invite your friends and family to join you in a luxury summer rental along the coast. It's easy to find the perfect condo rental within a few steps of the beach that also offers access to downtown shopping and nightlife. Luckily, vacation rental opportunities are available in Ocean City during every season of the year and offer more space and better amenities than hotels in the area. While you're here, you may also want to explore the Pine Barrens or the historic city of Philadelphia, both just a short drive away.