- North Coast Village View all rentals (51)
- Marina Del Mar View all rentals (34)
- Oceanside Pier Resort View all rentals (36)
- Myers View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Oceanside Attractions
Featured Oceanside Properties
1 / 23
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
Located in the heart of Southern California and within easy reach of San Diego, the beach community of Oceanside offers a welcoming vacation getaway. The warm-hearted, laid back culture here makes Oceanside a perfect place for a family holiday. Because of its beautiful waves and pristine beaches, this area is also a longstanding mecca of sorts for serious surfing enthusiasts. Whatever the motivation for your visit, you'll find plenty of fun things to do in Oceanside. You'll also find plenty of ways to feel at home in this beachy paradise where nobody worries about anything and its summer all year long. While you are here, take a sea kayaking trip and explore the coast, wander through the boutiques along the boardwalk, have a cool drink on a deck overlooking the harbor at one of Oceanside's classic seafood restaurants, and take a surfing lesson and find out why those surfers seem to be having so much fun.
Here are a few more suggestions of things to do in Oceanside:
- The Pier at Oceanside: Stroll the Oceanside pier for a classic Southern California pier experience. The Oceanside Pier has it all: shops, people watching, fishing, and romantic sunsets.
- Visit the Mission San Luis Rey: This Franciscan Mission is a living history museum of sorts, but it's also an active monastery. About fourteen monks live here full-time and others find retreat accommodations within these walls.
- Play on the beach: The San Onofre State Beach is one of the best in the area, with pristine sand and clear blue waves. Come here to swim, surf, build a sandcastle, and relax in the sun.
- Play a round of golf: Try Emerald Isle or the Oceanside Municipal Golf Course. These are the most highly recommended in the area because of their classic designs and manicured greens.
- Visit the California Surf Museum: Learn more about the history of this curious sport and how it has influenced, and been influenced by, Southern California culture.
- Explore the Oceanside farmers market: The beautiful setting, animated conversations, and colorful local products make this farmers market worth a visit.
Just as there are plenty of things to do in Oceanside, there are also always plenty of places to stay. No matter when you book your visit, you'll have no trouble finding a vacation rental that meets your needs. Whether you're looking for a place for two or a home big enough for the entire family, you can easily find an elegant condo with ocean views or a villa within a few steps of the beach in Oceanside.