- Hocking Hills View all rentals (154)
- Put in Bay View all rentals (114)
- Cleveland View all rentals (64)
- Nelsonville View all rentals (40)
- Geneva on the Lake View all rentals (14)
- Cincinnati View all rentals (19)
- Columbus View all rentals (27)
- Port Clinton View all rentals (15)
- Cleveland Heights View all rentals (4)
- Huron View all rentals (4)
- Dover View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Ohio Attractions
Featured Ohio Properties
1 / 15
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
Located in the heart of the American Midwest, Ohio is famous for its beautiful wilderness areas, cutting edge museums, fascinating historical sites, and its rich cultural traditions. Go hiking, biking, boating, and exploring on Ohio's many lakes and the trails of its state and national parks. Visit Amish country and learn about Ohio's farming and spiritual heritage. While you are here, be sure to also take advantage of the red-hot nightlife, live music and world-class restaurants of Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Akron. No matter what kind of vacation experience you're looking for- elegant shopping, luxury spas, exciting waterslides and amusement parks-Ohio can offer the best you'll find anywhere. For a romantic getaway or a fun family adventure, come to Ohio to experience the American heartland and make memories that will last for a lifetime.
Here are a few things to do while you're here:
- Visit the Aquarium and Zoo in Columbus: The zoo in Columbus is a 400 acre education and research facility that is known as one of the best and most advanced in the world. Visitors travel here every year to see extraordinary animals housed in state of the art natural facilities.
- Visit the Cleveland Museum of Art: The 40,000 works of art in the Cleveland museum cover 5,000 years of art history and showcase masterpieces from every inhabited continent.
- See the Football Hall of Fame in Canton: The sports enthusiast in your family or travel group will appreciate this extensive collection of football memorabilia housed in a complex of five buildings.
- Travel the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad: Take an exciting historic ride through the beautiful Cuyahoga National Recreation Area in Northeastern Ohio. See the countryside from vintage railroad cars of the 1930s and 40s.
- Explore the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland: Wander the forests, wetlands, meadows, ravines, and lakes of this 3,400 acre living museum.
- See the NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland: Learn about the history of space exploration at this leading aeronautics museum and research facility.
No matter what you plan to do while you're here or where you plan to stay, it's easy to find a vacation rental that offers everything you need. Book a cozy cabin in the woods, find a lakeside summer house with a dock where you can go fishing or launch a canoe, or rent a stylish apartment or condo in the busiest part of the downtown scene. Ohio is beautiful during every season, and the warmth and hospitality you'll find here will keep you coming back again and again.