- Toronto View all rentals (738)
- Ottawa View all rentals (226)
- Prince Edward County View all rentals (66)
- Bruce Peninsula View all rentals (42)
- Mississauga View all rentals (93)
- Muskoka View all rentals (147)
- Niagara-on-the-Lake View all rentals (123)
- Niagara Falls View all rentals (173)
- Wasaga Beach View all rentals (59)
- Blue Mountains View all rentals (118)
- Lake Simcoe View all rentals (46)
- Crystal Beach View all rentals (64)
- Collingwood View all rentals (50)
- Brampton View all rentals (20)
- Hamilton View all rentals (36)
Rentals Near Ontario Attractions
Featured Ontario Properties
1 / 23
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 5
- Min stay varies
An inland province above the Great Lakes, Ontario is a gateway to the natural wonders of Canada. In the summer season, head out for a hike in the unspoiled wilderness of Pukaskwa National Park, or plan a rafting, kayaking, or canoeing adventure on the Ottawa or Madawaska River. Travel down to South Ontario to enjoy the beaches on Lake Erie--some of which even boast freshwater sand dunes!
Ontario's cities are pleasantly safe, clean, and multicultural. Toronto, the largest city in Canada, stretches along the blue shores of Lake Ontario. For fun and culture, visit Toronto during one of the city's many art, music, or film festivals. The capital of Canada, Ottawa is another great metropolis in Ontario, with a youthful energy, numerous museums, and a range of restaurants and cuisine. Even when the weather chills, Ottawa keeps on sparkling with the world's largest ice skating rink and a giant ice village downtown.
When planning a trip to Ontario, keep these destinations in mind:
- Niagara Falls: This is one of the largest and most spectacular waterfalls in the world, divided between New York State and the province of Ontario.
- Lake Superior: Visit the beautiful coast of the largest freshwater lake in the world, a wonderful place for summer swimming and water sports.
- Manitoulin Island: Just off the shore in Lake Huron, Manitoulin is the largest freshwater island in the world and a popular place for bicycle tours.
- Temagami: The protected land in Temagami is filled with old growth forests, clear lakes, and amazing, centuries-old travel routes, originally established by the native people of the region.
Enjoy Ontario in a vacation rental in the city or the countryside. If you plan to visit Ottawa or Toronto, look for a trendy apartment or condo downtown, or a spacious home in the nearby suburbs that will accommodate the whole family. If you are visiting the natural wonders of the province, a cabin in the woods is your best bet. During the summer months, seek out a beach rental near the shores of Lake Superior; you won't be disappointed!