- Phoenix West View all rentals (191)
- Phoenix West II View all rentals (143)
- Phoenix East View all rentals (157)
- Wharf View all rentals (129)
- Caribe Resort View all rentals (37)
- Summerchase View all rentals (36)
- Phoenix East II View all rentals (42)
- The Palms View all rentals (75)
- Turquoise Place View all rentals (36)
- The Pass View all rentals (387)
- Grand Caribbean View all rentals (26)
- Sugar Beach View all rentals (147)
- Orange Beach Villas View all rentals (26)
- Wind Drift View all rentals (17)
- Windward Pointe View all rentals (17)
Rentals Near Orange Beach Attractions
Featured Orange Beach Properties
About Orange Beach
Looking for a beach getaway that entertains just as well as it soothes the mind and body? Then look no further; Orange Beach, Alabama is your vacation paradise. Play in the sand by day and step back into your own vacation home by night, the perfect place to grill seafood around on your private deck or patio. Throw your own personal family barbeque poolside and enjoy a secluded swimming area, a luxury that many vacation rentals offer.
Orange beach is a perfect vacation destination for animal lovers, beach enthusiasts, and families in search adventure. Spend the day on an emerald green golf course or enjoy some pampering in a luxury spa. Go dolphin spotting or tidepooling along the beach. If you're traveling with children, there are plenty of exciting and educational family activities all along the Alabama Coast.
Here are few suggestions to help you plan your trip:
- Visit Adventure Island: Spend the afternoon at this popular spot for kids and adults alike, with go-karts, bumper boats, an arcade, and mini golf galore.
- Explore the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo: This well-kept zoo is located just off the Gulf Shores Parkway and is home to more than 350 types of animals.
- Meet the alligators: Feeling brave? Alligator Alley in Summerdale, roughly 30 minutes from Orange Beach, offers guests the opportunity to feed live alligators in their natural habitat.
- Take a biplane ride: See the Gulf Shores from a whole new perspective at Bird of Paradise, located at the Jack Edwards Airport in Gulf Shores AL. This venue offers historic biplane rides over southern Alabama and western Florida. The 1946 Beech D-18-S, or "The Bird of Paradise" is built for two passengers or presents a great opportunity to see Alabama from a true bird's eyes.
- Schedule a dolphin and dinner cruise: First hand encounters with aquatic life are plentiful in Orange Beach. Book a cruise for two, or take the whole family on an exciting dolphin safari.
- Play on the beach: The Orange Beach region offers a number of great beach destinations, including Gulf State Park Beach, Romar Beach and Gulf Shores Public Beach, home to lively volleyball games, lifeguard supervision and beach bar energy.
Whether you plan to enjoy some legendary Alabama seafood, soar above the beach in a biplane, or tour a historic lighthouse, Gulf Shores can provide the perfect family vacation. Stay in a luxury vacation rental close to the beach, or find a trendy vacation condo and host your friends for an evening of wine and relaxation. No matter what type of house rental you have in mind, you'll find what you're looking for in the Gulf Shores area. While you're visiting Orange Beach, be sure to take a boat out onto Wolf Bay and explore the trails of nearby Gulf State Park.