- Orlando International Airport View all rentals (2502)
- Highlands Reserve View all rentals (509)
- Walt Disney World Resort View all rentals (2766)
- Lake Buena Vista View all rentals (128)
- Florida Mall View all rentals (457)
- Millenia View all rentals (71)
Rentals Near Orlando Attractions
Featured Orlando Properties
As America's top destination for fun and adventure, the Orlando area including Kissimmee, Clermont, and Davenport provides endless activities perfect for the entire family. The theme park capital of the world, Orlando is home to a number of great attractions, including Walt Disney World, Sea World, Discovery Cove, and Universal Studios. Once you've had your fill of the theme parks, your shopping, dining, and golf course options are also endless. You can also simply spend your days kicking back and relaxing in your very own vacation rental.
Many vacation homes in the Orlando Disney area are within a short 15 minute drive to Disney World, and offer luxuries for kids and adults that hotels simply can't. Only in a vacation home will your family find a personal home movie theatre, game room, and private pool to keep the good times rolling after you leave the amusement park. With a full kitchen, dining room, outdoor patio and grill, there is plenty of space to cook and eat indoors, or to throw your own family barbeque outdoors.
There are few places that offer as many things to do as Orlando. Become one of the locals during your stay in your vacation rental, and see Orlando in new and exciting ways. Play on the beach, enjoy a round of golf, visit a museum or go to a botanical garden.
Here are a few additional suggestions:
- Stroll the Sunday market: Head to downtown Orlando on Sundays and enjoy the Eola Sunday Market, a pet friendly, weekly farmers' market with fresh produce, crafts, plants, jewelry, and live entertainment.
- Take a balloon ride: See all the breath-taking beauty that Florida can offer from a new perspective while riding in a hot air balloon.
- Visit the Orlando Theme Parks: Long associated with all things Disney, Orlando is home to the famous Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Universal Studios Orlando. Don't miss these, or the legendary Orlando water parks, especially if you're traveling with children.
- Relax in a luxury spa: After a few days of rides, sun, fun, and wild adventures, an indulgent afternoon in a world-class spa may be just what you need.
- See a sporting event: Enjoy professional basketball or arena football at the Amway Arena in downtown Orlando, home to NBA's Orlando Magic and Orlando's Predators.
- See exciting acrobatics or water ski shows: Cypress Gardens, a huge entertainment venue and arena, offers captivating shows, as well as a butterfly conservatory.
Enjoy the best of Orlando with your own private luxury villa or downtown condo. A villa or vacation home can be less expensive and offer more amenities than a hotel, and it's easy to find a vacation rental within reach of your favorite activities. While you're visiting Orlando, you may want to extend your vacation and make time to explore other Florida destinations like Islamorada and Key West.