- Palm Desert Resort View all rentals (252)
- Palm Valley Country Club View all rentals (81)
- Shadow Ridge View all rentals (13)
- Desert Springs Villas II View all rentals (11)
- Shadow Mountain View all rentals (34)
- Desert Falls Country Club View all rentals (16)
- Desert Springs Villas I View all rentals (13)
- Monterey Country Club View all rentals (6)
- Woodhaven Country Club View all rentals (5)
- Desert Breezes View all rentals (40)
- Ironwood Country Club View all rentals (5)
- Silver Sands View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Palm Desert Attractions
Featured Palm Desert Properties
About Palm Desert
Located at the geographic center of the nine cities that make up the Coachella Valley, Palm Desert has become a thriving cultural hub and a picture perfect California vacation destination. Come here to take in the clean desert air and the mountain vistas, and then spend your days relaxing, strolling, shopping, and exploring. Many people come here to escape the winter back home while others come to steal a few days of desert serenity before returning to the bustle of their daily lives. Whatever you decide to do while you're here, you'll find the climate beautiful all year long and the atmosphere warm and welcoming. While in Palm Desert, be sure to visit the San Andreas Fault, explore the palm groves for which this area is named, and tour the national monuments of Santa Rosa and the San Jacinto Mountains.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Palm Desert:
- Take a desert eco-tour: Take a guided all-terrain vehicle tour through the twisted landscape of the California desert. Learn about the desert ecosystem and the native plants and animals who find a way to survive here.
- Explore the El Paseo shopping district: Stroll the street of this quaint historic neighborhood and browse its unique specialty shops and boutiques.
- Visit the R. E. Welch Gallery: This stunning art gallery represents the work of some of the greatest contemporary artists in Europe and the United States, including the sculptor Jean-Louis Corby.
- Relax in the spa: This area is known for its world-class spas. Spend an afternoon in total luxury and indulge in some head-to-toe pampering.
- Play a round of golf: Right after spas, golf tops the list of well-known Palm Desert offerings. The manicured courses here are emerald green and designed to challenge champion players.
- Enjoy the Palm Desert night life: After a day of relaxation, sample creative California cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, then head out for live music and an energetic night scene at hot local venues like Costas and McCormick's.
No matter what you decide to do here or how long you visit, you'll need a place to stay. Luckily, you won't have any trouble finding a beautiful vacation rental that will meet every one of your needs. Book a luxury condo within walking distance of El Paseo, or rent a beautiful desert villa with views overlooking the Coachella Valley.