- Montmartre View all rentals (636)
- Bastille View all rentals (458)
- Le Marais View all rentals (647)
- Montparnasse View all rentals (343)
- Champs-Elysées View all rentals (507)
- Palais Royal View all rentals (192)
- Canal Saint-Martin View all rentals (147)
- Quartier Latin View all rentals (137)
- République View all rentals (202)
- Batignolles View all rentals (59)
- La Villette View all rentals (47)
- Vaugirard View all rentals (35)
- Port-Royal View all rentals (37)
- Louvre - Tuileries View all rentals (769)
- La Chapelle View all rentals (61)
Rentals Near Paris Attractions
Featured Paris Properties
1 / 73
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7
- 2 night min
Widely billed as the most romantic city in the world, Paris has rightfully earned its reputation as a must-see destination. An enormously influential center of culture, art, and fashion, this historic city is brimming with charming neighborhoods, breathtaking architecture, scenic views, and some of the world's best museums. When the sun goes down, you'll also see why Paris earned the nickname "City of Light."
While there are endless attractions for visitors of all tastes, the city's must-see sights include:
- L'Arc de Triomphe: This stirring monument is one of the most iconic symbols of Paris and it is well worth a visit.
- Eiffel Tower: No visit to Paris is complete without a stop at the Eiffel Tower. Take the elevator up to the highest level for an astonishing view of the city.
- Museums: Paris is home to some of the most famous museums in the world. If you only have time for a couple, make them the Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay. Seeing all the Paris, France museums would take a dedicated holiday of its very own!
- Champs-Elysees: Spend an hour or two strolling up and down Paris' famous shopping district, and stop at a sidewalk restaurant or cafe for a bite to eat and a glass of wine. Many tours of Paris, France originate on this famous boulevard.
- Notre Dame cathedral: This Gothic cathedral is considered one of the most impressive feats of architecture in the western world.
While you can visit Paris anytime and have a memorable adventure, spring is widely considered the best time to see the city come alive. Paris also hosts an impressive party in July, when France celebrates its national holiday, Bastille Day. If you're visiting with the family, Euro Disney and Paris, France go hand-in-hand.
Getting your own vacation rental instead of staying in a hotel is perfect for couples enjoying a romantic holiday, families visiting Europe and group vacations in Paris. Renting your own apartment for the duration of your stay gives you more space, privacy and better amenities than a cramped hotel room.
If you want to explore more of France, the famous palace of Versailles is a short train ride from the city, and the storied region of Burgundy lies just to the southeast. Head there for a sampling of world-class wine and an up-close look at French country life.