- Olympic Park View all rentals (136)
- Snow Flower View all rentals (101)
- Park Station View all rentals (93)
- Park Avenue View all rentals (106)
- Red Pine View all rentals (53)
- Westgate View all rentals (43)
- Three Kings View all rentals (412)
- Bear Hollow Village View all rentals (35)
- Silver Star View all rentals (49)
- Payday View all rentals (25)
- All Seasons View all rentals (272)
- Edelweiss Haus View all rentals (19)
- Newpark View all rentals (19)
- Town Pointe View all rentals (40)
- Hidden Creek View all rentals (18)
Rentals Near Park City Attractions
Featured Park City Properties
Park City condo
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4Details
Park City condo
- Min stay varies
About Park City
Home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Park City, Utah is one of the most popular winter destinations in the United States. Founded in the 19th century, this small city was once a Western mining settlement. Today, those historic buildings are now the backdrop for Park City's small tourist town, bustling with unique boutiques, delicious restaurants, and gift shops.
A winter paradise, there is no end to adventure sports in Park City. Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice skating, snow tubing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and even sleigh rides are popular activities in this frosty metropolis. In the evenings, Park City pubs and restaurants will warm you up with a range of satisfying options. From French food to barbeque, you'll never go hungry in this food-loving town. After dinner, catch a movie or a live show, or simply relax in front of the fire at your cozy condo downtown.
Park City's main attractions are related to winter sports; however, this town can also be an inexpensive family destination during the warmer months. In the summer, you can hike or bike in the scenic mountains around the city. There is also an 18-hole golf course, as well as numerous great fishing spots in the rivers near town. Any time of year, visitors to Park City can enjoy a host of luxury spas, gourmet restaurants, and lovely galleries downtown.
When in Park City, don't miss:
- Canyons: Utah's biggest mountain, Canyons boasts miles of wonderful downhill ski trails, which are also used for mountain biking adventures in the summer.
- Deer Valley: A major venue in the 2002 Olympics, Deer Valley is a picturesque and perfectly maintained ski mountain, with hundreds of miles of trails.
- Sundance Film Festival: This famous annual movie event attracts hundreds of Hollywood stars for screenings and parties.
- Utah Olympic Park: You can visit the amazing Olympic Park in Park City, an extensive workout space for Olympians-in-training, as well as a museum of Utah ski history.
- Park City Museum: This small but interesting museum tells the story of Park City's 19th century residents and the mining industry that gave life to the town.
- Park City Mountain: A giant family-friendly mountain with a ski lift leading directly from downtown Park City to the slopes, Park City Mountain is a great place for skiing and snowboarding.
After a day on the mountain, the best way to relax is to sit in front of the fireplace at your cozy cottage or cabin in Park City. For your stay, book a Park City vacation rental near one of the city's amazing mountains or rent an apartment in the city center and take the lift to the mountain from there.