Rentals Near Parksville Attractions
Featured Parksville Properties
1 / 15
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- Min stay varies
Located on the breathtaking shores of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, the quiet town of Parksville has evolved from a sleepy harbor village into a popular first-class vacation destination. Come to Parksville for a fun and unique family trip, a romantic escape, or a getaway with friends. Amid the rugged natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest, you'll find fun things to do and great ways to relax. You'll also have no trouble finding a perfect vacation rental that can help you get the most out of your Parksville experience. Vacation rentals in Parksville are often less expensive than hotels and can offer the space and luxury amenities you and your family need. Wake up each morning in your private cabin or ocean condo and watch the sun rise from your balcony.
Enjoy breakfast in your gourmet kitchen, and then plan the day's adventures. Head downtown for shopping, golf, luxury spas, and world-class restaurants. Relax on the quiet shores of Vancouver Island, go whale watching, or take a charter sailing trip. Be sure to save some time to hike the trails of the nature preserves and wildlife areas, go rock climbing, or rent a sea kayak as well. At the end of a long day of sun, sand and outdoor activities, head back to your home away from home and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- See the waterfalls: Hike or bike the trails of Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park. The park winds around the southern shores of Cameron Lake and is home to stunning waterfalls that tumble into a rocky gorge.
- Visit the Little Qualicum Cheeseworks: This family farm is open to the public for tours and tastings. Come here to sample delicious cheese and wine and learn how cheese is made.
- Go horseback riding: Several well-maintained stables around the Parksville area offer lessons and guided trail rides.
- Experience Parksville, BC camping: Spend an unforgettable night under the stars at any of several beautiful Parksville camping areas.
- Explore MacMillan Provincial Park and the Cathedral Grove Rainforest: These preserved wilderness areas are home to some of the oldest rainforest ecosystems in the Pacific Northwest.
No matter what time of year you plan your visit to Parksville, you'll find a warm welcome and beauty everywhere you look. Enjoy it all from your cabin or condo, which will allow you to schedule activities at your own pace and make fun, lasting vacation memories. While you're visiting Parksville, you may also want to plan side trips to nearby destinations like Nelson and Sooke.