Featured Pasadena Properties
Located in the inland heart of Los Angeles county, but also within easy reach of the ocean and downtown Los Angles, Pasadena offers a perfect vacation escape. This area appeals to a diverse variety of interests. Pasadena museums and art galleries showcase the very best of a thriving southern California arts community, and the rugged natural beauty of Pasadena's semi-arid landscape seems to be lifted directly from a John Steinbeck novel. There are plenty of fun things to do here for the whole family, and the best way to experience all that Pasadena has to offer is by staying in a private vacation rental during your trip.
Vacation rentals here are widely available and usually less expensive than hotels. Wake up in the morning and look out over the California hills from the balcony of your private luxury vacation home. Then head into town and explore Pasadena's lively artistic culture. Take a picnic lunch to any of the state or local parks in the area. Go shopping, play golf, or see a show. After the sun goes down, experience Pasadena's unique, energetic nightlife and world-class Southwestern cuisine.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Norton Simon Museum: Throughout his life in the mid 20th century, Norton Simon acquired an extraordinary collection of European masterpieces which are now on display here and at the Pasadena Art Museum.
- Take a Melting Pot food tasting tour of Old Pasadena: This is a fantastic way to experience the culinary hidden gems in and around the charming historic part of the city center.
- Visit the Kidspace Children's Museum: This is one of several fun, interactive Pasadena museums offering a wide variety of exhibits focusing on the natural sciences.
- Take a tour of the Gamble House: This historic house showcases a perfect example of Arts and Crafts architecture. The house is now owned by the University of Southern California.
- See a show: See a sporting event at the Rose Bowl Stadium or a professional theatre or dance performance at the Gold Class Theatre.
- Visit the Eaton Canyon Natural Area: Hike or bike the miles of trails through this scenic preserved wilderness area.
Thousands of visitors come every year for family reunions, weekend getaways, honeymoons, or wedding venues in Pasadena. If you are among them, make a luxury vacation condo part of your plans. The perfect rental apartment can be a great place to relax in style after a long day of fun activities. While you're visiting Pasadena, spend some time exploring nearby locations like Los Angeles or Pacific Beach.