- White Sands View all rentals (48)
- Boardwalk View all rentals (30)
- Portofino View all rentals (18)
- Regency Towers View all rentals (8)
- Emerald Isle View all rentals (5)
- Regency Cabanas View all rentals (5)
- South Harbour View all rentals (3)
- Tristan Towers View all rentals (3)
- Villas on the Gulf View all rentals (6)
- Palm Beach Club View all rentals (3)
- Beach Club Towers View all rentals (6)
- Emerald Dolphin View all rentals (10)
Rentals Near Pensacola Beach Attractions
Featured Pensacola Beach Properties
Pensacola Beach apartment
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6Details
Pensacola Beach apartment
- Min stay varies
About Pensacola Beach
Pensacola Beach is a popular vacation destination, known for its sandy white beaches, great restaurants, and wide range of options for shopping. In addition to a number of water activities to take part in including boating and fishing, the friendly locals ensure that your time in the area will be relaxing and worry-free. Via de Luna Drive and Fort Pickens Road are the two main streets in the area and have plenty of great seafood restaurants and boutique shopping to explore.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Pensacola Beach:
- Casino Beach: This is the most popular beach in the area due to its white sand and moderate waves.
- Portofino Boardwalk: This boardwalk is full of shops and restaurants catering to tourists.
- Fort Pickens: Just west of Pensacola Beach, this area has a several nature trails and nice beaches.
- The Island Cross: This 10 foot concrete cross on Fort Pickens Road has somehow managed to survive multiple hurricanes without a single scratch.
- National Museum of Naval Aviation: Located in nearby Pensacola, the museum features over 150 completely restored aircrafts.
- Historic Downtown Pensacola: Just a few miles away from Pensacola Beach, this village features multiple museums and historic buildings.
The two main festivals in the area are held during the summer months, so you might want to plan your trip to coincide with them. The Bushwacker and Music Festival, a weekend music festival with some of the most well-known acts in Florida takes place during the first weekend in August, and the Pensacola Beach Air Show, where fighter planes perform tricks in the sky, takes place in July. Luckily, no matter what time of year you visit, it's easy to find a vacation rental in Pensacola Beach. Whether it's a house near the beach, an apartment or condo with all the latest luxury amenities, or a cabin rental in one of the more remote parts of the area, your dream vacation home can be found here.