- Rawai View all rentals (519)
- Patong View all rentals (909)
- Kamala View all rentals (368)
- Nai Harn View all rentals (490)
- Kata View all rentals (419)
- Bang Tao Beach View all rentals (162)
- Cherngtalay View all rentals (15)
- Karon View all rentals (297)
- Kathu View all rentals (80)
- Thalang View all rentals (15)
- Chalong View all rentals (257)
- Chalong Bay View all rentals (90)
- Phuket Town View all rentals (346)
- Nai Thon View all rentals (22)
Rentals Near Phuket Attractions
Featured Phuket Properties
In a well-traveled but seemingly secluded part of Thailand, Phuket is a truly tropical paradise hidden in plain sight. There are so many things to do here, no matter your age, your interests, or the length of your stay. If you're on a romantic getaway, there are plenty of beaches here that feel utterly secluded, with strips of white sand slipping away into the endless blue ocean. When you're ready to leave the beach for some sights, visit the orchid gardens and butterfly farms. And at the end of a day of exploration, enjoy Phuket's exotic nightlife. If you have young children with you, don't miss the excitement of the Phuket aquarium.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Phuket:
- Take an eco-tour: Explore the jungle on an ATV or see exotic marine life along the coast from a charter boat. Both of these options are an excellent way to get an up-close look at the exotic plant and animal life in this tropical paradise.
- Scuba diving: For an even more personal encounter with colorful fish, turtles, and marine mammals drop down into their world.
- Take a Thai cooking class: The best way to experience the cuisine of master Thai chefs is to visit some of the world-class restaurants in Phuket. The second best way is to learn a few of their skills and try to recreate their specialties at home.
- Thai boxing: The sports enthusiast in your life may appreciate a live performance or match. Muai Thai kickboxing is a truly unique martial art that originated and was perfected in this part of the world.
- Take an elephant trek: Witness the breathtaking natural landscape of Phuket from an elephant.
- Go sea kayaking: A sea kayak allows you to maneuver through the crystal mineral caves hidden along the shoreline.
At any time of year, it's easy to find an apartment or condo for rent in the heart of the downtown near all the restaurants and shopping areas. If you'd like more peace and solitude, find a beach house further from town or a beautiful villa overlooking a secluded cove.