- Poipu Kai View all rentals (169)
- Kahala View all rentals (32)
- Manualoha View all rentals (32)
- Regency View all rentals (32)
- Kiahuna Plantation View all rentals (40)
- Poipu Sands View all rentals (145)
- Lawai Beach View all rentals (41)
- Kuhio Shores View all rentals (33)
- Poipu Shores View all rentals (189)
- Makahuena View all rentals (11)
- Makanui View all rentals (9)
- Koloa Landing View all rentals (13)
- Nihi Kai Villas View all rentals (6)
- Waikomo Stream Villas View all rentals (6)
- Poipu Crater View all rentals (8)
Rentals Near Poipu Attractions
Featured Poipu Properties
1 / 24
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- 5 night min
Known as one of the best beach vacation spots in the United States, Poipu, HI is truly the perfect mix of tropical serenity and outdoor fun. Nestled on the southern-most point of the island of Kauai, the city boasts some of the best hiking and mountain biking trails around as well as award-winning golf courses. In Poipu, dining, nightlife, and shopping are as equally exciting as the outdoor recreational opportunities. For wildlife lovers, sightings of marine life are exhilarating with numerous tropical fish, sea turtles, and even the occasional humpback whale in your view.
Some of the attractions you will want to take in include:
- The Poipu Bay Golf Course: This course, suitable for all skill levels, is lined with beautiful emerald mountains and rolling hills. The Poipu Course is world-renowned, as it was home to the PGA Grand Slam of Golf for 8 consecutive years. Poipu golf is a huge draw for the sport's enthusiasts, but visitors who don't hit the green also have plenty of exhilarating and relaxing activities to enjoy during their stay. Head to the Poipu surf to enjoy an assortment of water sports including Poipu snorkeling.
- Surf to Sunset Luau: Attend an authentic luau held in beautiful gardens just feet from the ocean. The event includes both dinner and live entertainment, which varies from dancing to island music and fashion shows.
- Spouting Horn: This natural phenomena occurs when water rushes under a lava shelf and bursts through a small opening at the surface, spraying water 50 feet into the air. Though the sight is beautiful all the time, it is especially captivating at sunset when the spray illuminates all the colors of a rainbow.
- Poipu's National Tropical Botanical Garden: For those interested in exploring more of Hawaii's natural topography, this is the place to be. Nestled on the south shore of the island, this site is home to a large collection of authentic Hawaiian flowers, rugged cliffs, and picturesque valleys. See unique and endangered botanical species while visiting the gardens, follow streams, and waterways that wander toward the sea, or simply admire all that makes Hawaii one of the most naturally beautiful places in the United States.
- Poipu Shopping Center: This small shopping village features several boutiques and restaurants for visitors to enjoy.
Allow yourself to acclimate to the relaxed island way of life in a beach condo while swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, or simply relaxing in the sand. With a full kitchen and outdoor patio, family barbeques are easy when you stay in beach vacation rental. Fish by day then grill by night at your beach house amidst a beautiful Pacific backdrop.