- Sand Castle View all rentals (87)
- The Dunes View all rentals (117)
- Village Walk View all rentals (59)
- Cinnamon Shore View all rentals (35)
- Royal Sands View all rentals (43)
- Mayan Princess View all rentals (26)
- Lost Colony View all rentals (25)
- La Playa View all rentals (22)
- Island Retreat View all rentals (39)
- Mustang Royale View all rentals (23)
- Beachhead View all rentals (17)
- Sea Isle Village View all rentals (18)
- Island Moorings View all rentals (17)
- Sand Point View all rentals (21)
- Channel View View all rentals (39)
Rentals Near Port Aransas Attractions
About Port Aransas
World-class fishing, boating, and beaches define Port Aransas, TX, situated along the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. A true year-round beach paradise, Port Aransas is the perfect place to embark upon outdoor adventure. Some of the recreational fun to be found includes golfing, fishing, surfing, and boating. The city is also home to breathtaking ocean and land wildlife, including the endangered whooping crane. It is the only spot in the United States that the bird can be observed at a close range. After a day of adventure in Port Aransas, sit down to a delicious meal followed by a night out on the town!
Some of the sights you will not want to miss include:
- Lighthouse Lakes Trail: Spend a day on this sea kayak trail that goes through a beautiful estuary region. Established by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, it is arranged as a network of integrated water trails for sea kayakers that span the Texas coast.
- Dolphin Encounters: You can get a glimpse of the area's aquatic life while traveling on this group boat tour.
- A Celebration of Whooping Cranes: The Port Aransas Chamber of Commerce celebrates this rare bird in its annual festival, complete with birding tours by land and sea, as well as seminars from well-known animal specialists. Packed with crane festivities, the event caters to both children and adults.
- Mustang Island State Park: Visitors can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors and some beach serenity here. There is plenty of room for hiking, mountain biking, and more.
- Leonabella Turnbull Birding Center: Visit this birding center to observe unique birds within beautiful surroundings.
- The University of Texas Marine Science Institute: People of all ages will enjoy seeing the many different species of marine life housed at this science institute. The display tanks include sea horses, oysters, eels, and other ocean animals.
Walk just minutes from your vacation rental to relax along white sand shores. Go fishing or hunt for crabs then retreat back to your condo or beach house at night and grill the day's catch on your back deck. If you are an outdoor enthusiast and want to become one with the natural surroundings, spend a night under the stars at Port Aransas campgrounds. When you are tired of roughing it in the great outdoors, simply return home to the luxury of your vacation rental!