Featured Prague Properties
1 / 16
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 7
- Min stay varies
People travel to Prague from all over the world to tour the legendary castles of the city and wander its narrow romantic streets hemmed in by breathtaking baroque, gothic, and renaissance architecture. While you're here, see some of finest art in the western world, sample the work of Prague's famous monastic breweries, explore the charming riverside parks and take in the local ambiance. It's possible to see the most important sights in just a day or two, but if you slow down and take your time, you'll find additional hidden treasures often overshadowed by the grandest of the clocks, castles, and magnificent art galleries.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Prague:
- Take a guided walking tour: A guided tour can provide some perspective on the city's 1000 years of culture and history. It's a great to find the hidden gems on romantic side streets and appreciate Prague's extraordinary architecture.
- St. Vitus Cathedral: Visit St. Vitus Cathedral in the heart of Prague's castle complex for a beautiful glimpse of the cities artistic and spiritual heritage.
- Take a trip to the Prague Zoo: The Prague Zoo is a wonderful place to take children, with miles of walking trails around natural habitat enclosures.
- See the Old Town: Rest your feet at one of the cafes in the Old Town Center Square, also called Stare Mesto, and have a look at the tenth century astronomical clock.
- Lobkowicz Palace: Visit this tiny art museum near the palace complex and see the incredible works collected by the Lobkowicz family.
- Visit the Vysehrad National Cultural Monument: Take a stroll to this historic lookout point and enjoy stunning views of the city of Prague from above.
When you arrive in Prague, you'll need a place to stay. No matter what season you decide on for your trip, you'll be able to find a vacation rental within reach of everything you need. Book an apartment or condo in the heart of the city, or take advantage of Prague's excellent public transportation system and find a summer house in the charming suburbs just beyond the city limits. If you're feeling especially romantic, rent an old-world villa in the surrounding countryside and watch the sun set over the city every night.