Prince Edward Island
- Stanhope View all rentals (22)
- Charlottetown View all rentals (79)
- Summerside View all rentals (25)
- Cavendish View all rentals (50)
- Brackley Beach View all rentals (15)
- Rustico View all rentals (15)
- North Rustico View all rentals (9)
- Stanley Bridge View all rentals (6)
- Stratford View all rentals (5)
- Cornwall View all rentals (5)
- Darnley View all rentals (5)
- Murray Harbour View all rentals (4)
- Victoria View all rentals (10)
Rentals Near Prince Edward Island Attractions
Featured Prince Edward Island Properties
About Prince Edward Island
Just off the Atlantic Coast of Canada lies the historic, unique, and utterly charming vacation destination of Prince Edward Island. Made famous at the turn of the century by L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables novels, the island has drawn lovers of books, nature, and history for more than a hundred years. The Prince Edward Island of today looks much like it did when inhabited by fictional Anne, since strong efforts have been made to preserve its friendly, old-world charm. This is a wonderful place to bike, hike, explore the side streets, wander the shops and art galleries, and relax on the pebbly beach.
The best way to appreciate Prince Edward Island is with a stay in a quiet vacation rental of your own. A cottage or ocean villa just a few steps away from the beach can be the perfect setting for a Prince Edward Island honeymoon, family vacation, or getaway with friends.
Here are a few suggestions for your trip:
- Hike the trails: Hike or bike the trails. Prince Edward Island National Park winds along the coast and is also a wonderful place to go bird watching, wildlife spotting, and camping.
- Visit Green Gables: No trip to Prince Edward Island is complete without a visit to Green Gables, the historic home which has been restored to match L.M. Montgomery's descriptions.
- Go Prince Edward Island Whale Watching: Charter a boat and head offshore to see grey whales, dolphins, and other marine mammals depending on the season.
- Play a round of golf: Tee off on the Links at Crowbush Cove, one of the most popular and well-designed golf courses on the island.
- See a movie from your car: Relive the 1950's at the authentic Brackley Drive-In. See a show and take a step back in time just a few miles from the city center.
- Visit the West Point Lighthouse: Climb to the top of this historic lighthouse, which also features a restaurant and a museum.
You'll never run out of fun things to do and unique places to explore along the winding roads of Prince Edward Island. Come here during any season of the year for a magical escape from the bustle of everyday life. Vacation rental options are always available on Price Edward Island, and can offer the charm, privacy, and space you need to relax in style and host your family and friends. While you're visiting Prince Edward Island, you may also decide to visit other destinations in Canada like Nova Scotia or Niagara Falls.