- Hanalei Bay Resort View all rentals (144)
- Sealodge View all rentals (30)
- Pali Ke Kua View all rentals (28)
- The Cliffs View all rentals (54)
- Nihilani View all rentals (19)
- Puu Poa View all rentals (18)
- Alii Kai View all rentals (14)
- Wyndham Bali Hai Villas View all rentals (15)
- Villas Of Kamalii View all rentals (10)
- Villas on the Prince View all rentals (17)
- Emmalani Court View all rentals (10)
- Plantation at Princeville View all rentals (30)
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort View all rentals (15)
- Hale Moi View all rentals (8)
- Hanalei Bay Villas View all rentals (40)
Rentals Near Princeville Attractions
Featured Princeville Properties
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- Min stay varies
Known for its beautiful white sand beaches, great golf, and tropical paradise aura, Princeville, HI is the ideal beach vacation getaway. While you are here, spend a day exploring the lush sea cliffs and natural beauty of the area or enjoying a variety of outdoor recreation such as golf and surfing. In the evening, relax beneath a starry Hawaiian sky or experience a traditional luau.
There are so many attractions that draw visitors to Princeville. Because of the spectacular scenery, putting on a Princeville golf course is an extraordinary experience for players of the sport. Relaxing in a Princeville spa is just as unforgettable. To be married in surroundings such as this would make the most important day of one's life the most memorable, so a Princeville wedding is considered priceless. Whether you are here for love or sport, Princeville has something for everyone.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Princeville:
- Princeville Golf Club: Spend a day 300 feet above the Pacific Ocean playing 18-holes.
- Queen's Bath: This natural water hole shields swimmers, snorkelers, and fish from the ocean currents while letting fresh seawater inside. The pool is carved into a lava shelf and is perfect for diving, swimming, and snorkeling,
- Princeville Ranch Stables: Travel on horseback and ride along a 2500-acre working cattle ranch. See lush valleys and scenic ocean views then end the trip at an 80-foot waterfall. The ranch is home not only to horses, but an 8-zipline course and a handful of kayaks that allow guests to explore hidden waterfalls and canals.
- The Makai Golf Course: This course allows golfers of all skill levels to partake in a variety of shots along the Pacific coastline. The views and the scenery are also simply spectacular.
- Ahonui Botanical Gardens: These exquisite gardens showcase rare tropical plants within a carefully manicured setting. The onsite guide takes visitors on a tour that includes some unique tastings of fruits and cocoa nibs straight from the trees.
- Happy Talk Lounge: This restaurant and lounge is a popular spot for residents and visitors. It features good food and a happy hour featuring local entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays.
Step outside your vacation rental and walk just minutes to the beach where you can surf, swim, or kayak. With a full deck or patio, be the first to see the sun rise over the blue-turquoise Pacific. Interested in playing great golf amidst spectacular ocean views? With plenty of space inside your condo or villa to store the clubs, there has never been a better time to golf in Princeville.