- Grace Bay View all rentals (265)
- Long Bay Beach View all rentals (106)
- Turtle Cove View all rentals (71)
- Leeward View all rentals (35)
- Thompson Cove View all rentals (5)
- Ocean Point View all rentals (37)
- Chalk Sound View all rentals (38)
- Sapodilla Bay View all rentals (25)
Rentals Near Providenciales Attractions
Featured Providenciales Properties
Providenciales is a magical and romantic place to escape for a week's vacation or an entire summer. When you visit Turks and Caicos, explore evidence of ancient traditions and learn more about the native and colonial cultures that have shaped the present life of this beautiful, secluded, and often overlooked Caribbean Island chain. Once a haven for pirates and British loyalists during the American Revolution, the islands changed hands between the Spanish and French, existed for a time as a dependency of Jamaica, and are now a British Crown Colony.
Here are a few suggestions of things to do in Providenciales:
- Take guided boat tour: A scenic boat ride can carry you from Providenciales all the way to the northernmost shore of North Caicos. Your guide can point out ecological wonders and important historic sites.
- Go scuba diving or deep sea fishing: Charter fishing trips leave the coast on a regular basis. If you'd rather interact with the fish in their own habitat, rent some scuba gear and explore the magnificent coral reefs or historic wrecks south of Salt Cay.
- Explore the caves of Middle Caicos: These dramatic limestone caves, home to bats, owls, and fantastic stalagmite formations are located close to Mudjin Harbor, another must-see destination.
- Go bird watching in the National Parks: Come here to see ospreys, pelicans, terns, and frigates.
- See the conch farm: Conch shells are one of the unique products of Turks and Caicos. In fact, this is the home of the only commercial conch farm in the world.
- Relax on Providenciales: Here you'll find conveniences and luxuries, including indulgent spas, emerald green golf courses, and shopping districts.
Providenciales, also called "Provo", is a great place to rent a summer condo. If you'd prefer a secluded villa to a condo in the bustling heart of Providenciales, explore the other islands of the archipelago. In this Caribbean paradise, it's easy to find the perfect vacation rental that offers everything you need for an unforgettable stay.