- San Juan View all rentals (690)
- Rincon View all rentals (217)
- El Yunque National Forest Area View all rentals (43)
- Humacao View all rentals (60)
- Carolina View all rentals (20)
- Isla de Vieques View all rentals (11)
- Aguadilla View all rentals (130)
- Fajardo View all rentals (160)
- Cabo Rojo View all rentals (66)
- Isabela View all rentals (80)
- Dorado View all rentals (51)
- Culebra View all rentals (199)
- Loiza View all rentals (52)
- Arecibo View all rentals (71)
- Vega Baja View all rentals (11)
Rentals Near Puerto Rico Attractions
Featured Puerto Rico Properties
1 / 30
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- 7 night min
About Puerto Rico
Lively Latin culture, deep blue seas, delicious food, and upbeat nightlife make Puerto Rico one of the most exciting places to visit in the Caribbean. An island colony of the United States, Puerto Rico is easily accessible, friendly, and largely English speaking. With miles of sparkling shore in the Caribbean Sea, most of Puerto Rico's visitors spend their vacation laying on the beach and frolicking in the water. To top it off, there are golf clubs, tennis courts, and adventure tour outfitters throughout the island.
While the beaches are Puerto Rico's most famous asset, the island is suited to vacationers of every type. Cultural tourists will love the historic cities of Ponce and Old San Juan, with architectural jewels like San Juan Cathedral while eco-tourists can marvel at the many species of flora and fauna in the coastal forest of Guanica State Forest or El Yunque.
If you are visiting Puerto Rico, consider these top destinations:
- Vieques: This is a beautiful island off the coast of Puerto Rico, home to a famous stretch of white sand, Playa Sun Bay.
- Boqueron: This is a fishing village on the southwest coast of Puerto Rico with a lovely beach.
- Rincon: A top spot for big wave surfers, this laid-back beach community has a friendly and unpretentious atmosphere.
- Luquillo: This picture-perfect palm fringed shore is often rated the best beach on the island of Puerto Rico.
For an unforgettable getaway, seek out a vacation rental on one of Puerto Rico's famous shores. Book a oceanfront villa or condo in Luquillo or Boqueron where you can listen to the waves crash on the shore or, rent a luxury apartment near the historic district of either San Juan or Ponce.