Featured Punta Cana Properties
1 / 29
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 4
- 2 night min
About Punta Cana
Located in the energetic heart of the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the Caribbean. Visitors from all over the world come here every year for Punta Cana weddings, honeymoons, reunions, and unforgettable vacation getaways. This area offers the very best attractions and activities of the Dominican Republic, including long pristine stretches of white sand beach, beautiful waterfalls, hiking trails that wind through nearby national parks, and offshore ecosystems teeming with dolphins and other marine life. The city is also known for its active nightlife. Come here to experience the energy, world class dining, and live music of Punta Cana club venues, bars, and restaurants.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in Punta Cana, and the best way to experience it all is with a stay in your own private vacation rental. A luxury downtown apartment or ocean condo can be the perfect place to store your beach gear and relax in style. During the day, leave your villa behind and explore busy shops, beaches, museums, Punta Cana spas, and Punta Cana golf courses. In the evening, experience the Punta Cana nightlife and stay out dancing until the sun rises.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park: Twelve beautiful lagoons cherished by the Taino people have been protected in this ecological reserve.
- Try your luck at the casinos: Two of the most popular casinos in the Punta Cana area are the Barcelona Sky Casino and Casino Diamante.
- Experience Punta Cana golf: Tee off on the La Cana golf course or the emerald greens and fairways of the Iberostar Bavaro Golf and Club.
- Take a dolphin watching tour: Join a guided charter boat excursion into the natural habitat of these fascinating marine animals.
- Go horseback riding: Ranches just outside of the city center offer guided trail rides, private lessons, and the chance to gallop along the beach at sunset.
- Go scuba diving: The protected reef ecosystems off the coast of Punta Cana are home to a variety of colorful fish, turtles, sea stars, and other marine life.
At the end of a long day of sights and adventures, there's no better place to come home to than your own private vacation rental. A luxury condo can allow you to relax and plan your days at your own pace. A private villa can also offer the space and amenities you need to host your family and friends. While you're visiting Punta Cana, schedule some time to explore nearby destinations like La Romana and Dominica.