Featured Quebec City Properties
About Quebec City
Come to Quebec City for a truly authentic vacation experience in America's neighbor to the north. No matter what kind of vacation you have in mind, you'll find what you're looking for in Quebec City. This bustling Canadian metropolis is known for its hip, thriving energy and its European cultural flair. Come here for high-end shopping districts, live theater and dance performances, an energetic music scene, and world-class restaurants and nightlife.
The best way to enjoy your visit to Quebec City is with a stay in a vacation rental. Get the most out of your time in Quebec City by booking a trendy apartment or condo downtown. In the morning, wake up and watch the sun rise over the mountains and the city from the balcony of your rental. Then head downtown to explore Quebec City museums, historic sites, monuments, and high end boutiques. Spend the afternoon teeing off on a champion caliber golf course or head just outside the city for world-class Quebec City skiing, hiking, and camping. Quebec City clearly has it all, from outdoor adventure to luxury spas.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit Old Quebec: Founded in 1608, this historic portion of the city and its walled ramparts have now been designated as a World Heritage Site.
- Stroll La Promenade des Gouveneurs: Wander this scenic walking area lined with old-world architecture and great places to rest your feet.
- Ride the Levis Ferry: This ferry offers beautiful views of the city during the day and also at night when the Frontenac along the coast is illuminated.
- Explore the Musee National De Beaux Arts: This is one of the most popular Quebec City museums, featuring the work of renowned painters and sculptors from the Beaux Arts period.
- Visit the spas: Quebec City is home to several luxury spas like Vivaldi Spa and Siberia Station. Indulge in an ocean seaweed wrap or hot rock massage.
- Visit the basilicas: Sainte Anne de Beaupre Basilica and the Basilique Cathedrale (Notre Dame de Quebec) offer ornate interiors and a beautiful cultural experience.
Quebec City is friendly, welcoming, and exciting during all four seasons of the year. You'll never run out of fun things to do here, and you'll have no trouble finding a vacation rental that offers everything you need to relax, reconnect, and start making fun vacation memories. While you're visiting Quebec City, consider exploring some other great Canadian destinations like Prince Edward Island or Niagara Falls.