- Montreal View all rentals (716)
- Mont Tremblant View all rentals (188)
- Quebec City View all rentals (108)
- Mont-Tremblant National Park View all rentals (14)
- Lac-Superieur View all rentals (3)
- Labelle View all rentals (9)
- Saint Sauveur des Monts View all rentals (14)
- Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard View all rentals (7)
- Gatineau View all rentals (26)
- Laval View all rentals (26)
- Magog View all rentals (30)
Rentals Near Quebec Attractions
Featured Quebec Properties
The lovely French-speaking province of Quebec is one of the most popular travel destinations in Canada. Located on the western edge of the country, Quebec is known for its marvelous natural scenery, as well as its charming European atmosphere. Travel here to ski or hike through gorgeous wilderness or enjoy an authentic croissant in a cute French-style bakery.
Quebec was originally a French colony and the influence is still visible in modern life. In many Quebec cities, the downtown district feels like a small town near Paris, with cobbled streets and Gothic architecture. Though English is widely spoken, French is the most popular language in Quebec. In addition, wonderful French-inspired cuisine can be found throughout the region.
If you are planning to visit Quebec's cultural sights, it is best to plan your visit during the summer months when the weather is warm and the days are long. For skiers and snowboarders, however, the snowy winters are perfectly suited to a family vacation or a romantic getaway.
Some of Quebec's highlights include:
- Montreal: Old World architecture, French-inspired cafes, and a robust cultural scene have made Montreal one of the most European cities in the Americas.
- Quebec City: Located beside the St. Lawrence River, the capital of Quebec is a lovely and interesting city with a cobbled downtown district and a growing arts scene.
- Parc de la Gaspesie: Also known as the Gaspe Peninsula, this beautiful region extends into the Gulf of Saint Lawrence and is home to a spectacular mountain range.
- Mont Tremblant: For skiing, sledding, and sleighing in a charming atmosphere reminiscent of the Swiss Alps, Mont Tremblant is a picture perfect winter destination.
- Tadoussac: The icy shores near the town of Tadoussac are among the best whale watching destinations in North America.
- Charlevoix: With pristine wilderness and charming small villages, this region is known for its natural beauty as well as its delicious local cuisine.
Consider a vacation rental for your next Quebec vacation. For skiers, a villa, chalet, or cabin in Saint Sauveur des Monts or Mont Tremblant will keep you warm, comfortable, and close to the slopes while those heading to Montreal or Quebec City will best enjoy their time by staying in a luxury condo or apartment rental in the city center, where sights and restaurants are all within walking distance.