- Rancho Las Palmas View all rentals (15)
- Mission Hills Country Club View all rentals (13)
- Tamarisk Country Club View all rentals (8)
- Magnesia Falls Cove View all rentals (6)
- Mission Hills Resort View all rentals (14)
Rentals Near Rancho Mirage Attractions
Featured Rancho Mirage Properties
About Rancho Mirage
The relaxing atmosphere of the Coachella Valley permeates the palm-fringed streets of Rancho Mirage, a wonderful resort city in the eastern California desert. When coming to Rancho Mirage, the idea is to relax. Spend your days in the warm and sunny weather, shopping and dining around town.
One of the main reasons to visit Rancho Mirage is to play golf. There are twelve golf courses in Rancho Mirage alone, not to mention many more famous courses in neighboring Palm Springs and La Quinta. In addition to Thunderbird Guest Ranch, Rancho Mirage's very first golf course, you can play at Mission Hills, The Springs, Tamarisk, and Sunrise, among others. There is also a small casino in town as well as three country clubs with tennis facilities.
Exploring the unique desert scenery is another highlight of a Rancho Mirage vacation. Check out the beautifully landscaped Blixseth Mountain Park, which offers groomed walking trails through desert gardens. Be sure to head up the steep road at Bighorn Overlook Trail to get a sweeping view of the valley below.
Some of the top attractions in Rancho Mirage are:
- The River: There are dozens of wonderful bookshops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes in this lovely waterfront shopping district in downtown Rancho Mirage.
- The Living Desert: Located on 1,200 acres, this incredible zoo features exhibits of desert animals and cactus from all over the world.
- El Paseo: The upscale shopping district in nearby Palm Desert is a wonderful place to browse through designer boutiques.
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: Take a scenic tramcar ride 8,500 feet above the desert floor in Mt. Jacinto State Park.
- The Indian Canyons: Operated by the native people of the region, this beautiful desert landscape is a great place for hiking through spectacular canyons and rivers.
- The Palm Springs Art Museum: Spend a day enjoying the exhibits at this wonderful fine art museum, many featuring prominent Southern California artists.
Seek out a comfortable vacation rental for your next getaway to Rancho Mirage. A condo in one of the city's many resort communities will put you close to the green. For utter relaxation, seek out a spacious desert home or multi-bedroom villa with a private pool and gardens.