Featured Rosarito Properties
1 / 32
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
On the coast of Baja California in northern Mexico lies the beautiful laid back beach town and vacation getaway of Rosarito. Rosarito offers the very best of an exotic tropical adventure, but lies only minutes away from the California border. It's sunny here all year long, and tall palm trees lean toward the ocean on endless strips of pristine golden sand. No matter what time of year you plan your visit here, you'll find plenty of exciting things to do. Instead of booking a cramped hotel room, stay in a luxury beach house or condo in Baja California.
Spend your mornings surfing, sailing, snorkeling, or relaxing in the sand with a good book. Then shake off the sand and explore the side streets and colorful markets of downtown Rosarito. In the afternoon, check out a Rosarito golf course or relax in a Rosarito spa. In the evening when the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean, head into town for world class dining, live music, and an energetic nightlife. When you are ready to hit the hay, head back to your vacation rental and fall asleep to the sound of ocean waves crashing on the shore.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit La Vid: This well-known wine tasting room and art gallery showcases paintings and sculptures by local artists as well as regional Mexican wines.
- Explore the Museum of Playas de Rosarito: This charming history museum displays a variety of artifacts focused on the Kumiai tribe.
- Visit the Foxsploration/ Titanic Expo: This combined theme park and movie studio features rides, a Titanic Exhibit, and an open air amphitheater.
- Play on the beach: Rosarito Beach is a popular destination for travelers and families.
- Rent a kayak: Rent a sea kayak or bring your own and explore the native plants and wildlife of this unique marine ecosystem.
- Take a deep sea fishing trip: Head for the deep waters off the shore in search of yellowtail and tarpaulin.
Every year, hundreds of visitors come to this area to experience Rosarito weddings, family reunions, honeymoons, and vacation getaways with friends. If you're among them, you'll have no troubling finding a perfect condo or beach house where you can relax in style and host dinner for your family and friends. While you're visiting Rosarito, be sure to schedule some time to explore nearby Baja destinations like Loreto and Todos Santos.