- Paynes Bay View all rentals (255)
- Sandy Lane View all rentals (630)
- Holetown View all rentals (573)
- Westmoreland View all rentals (396)
- The Garden View all rentals (1477)
- Porters View all rentals (17)
- Sunset Crest View all rentals (45)
- Holder's Hill View all rentals (15)
- Weston View all rentals (5)
- Prospect View all rentals (22)
- Fitts View all rentals (34)
- Lower Carlton View all rentals (7)
- Fitts Village View all rentals (32)
- Reeds Bay View all rentals (56)
Rentals Near Saint James Attractions
Featured Saint James Properties
About Saint James
Located on the breathtaking shores of Barbados in the blue waters of the Caribbean, the historic town of St. James offers an unforgettable vacation getaway. This laid back island paradise is the perfect destination for a family vacation, an escape with friends, or a romantic adventure. Stroll the narrow streets, explore the quaint markets and beautiful architecture, enjoy world class shopping and dining, and spend your afternoons on award winning emerald green golf courses. If you're a beach lover, St. James beckons with long strips of endless soft white sand and gentle waves.
Experience the best of St. James by staying in a private vacation rental. Vacation rental options can be less expensive than hotels and often lie within easy reach of your favorite activities. They can also offer the privacy and space you need to store your beach gear and host your friends and family. Wake up in your classic St. James villa and enjoy breakfast on your balcony overlooking the ocean, then grab your bathing suit and head for the beach. Go swimming, sailing, diving, or fishing. Learn to parasail or surf. Explore historic lighthouses and local museums, and when the sun sets over the Caribbean, head home to your vacation rental and host a seafood dinner or a campfire on the beach for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go diving in Folkestone Marine Park: The reef ecosystems off the shores of St. James are teeming with a fantastic variety of marine life including colorful fish, sea stars, sea turtles, and brilliant coral.
- Take a polo lesson: If you've ever watched a game of polo and wanted to get in on the action, now's your chance. Waterhall Polo Lessons offer patient instructors who can teach you some of the basics of this exciting game.
- Play golf: Tee off on some of the famous and brilliantly designed golf course around the St. James area, including the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club.
- Relax in the spa: The St. James spa experience is legendary. Spend an afternoon immersed in total luxury with a manicure, pedicure, seaweed wrap, or world class massage.
- Visit the Frank Hutson Sugar Museum: Take a tour of this historic sugar museum, especially during the sugar harvest season, and you'll feel like you're taking a step back in time.
- Play on the beach: Blue Monkey Beach and Church Point Beach are two of the most popular beach destinations in the area. Go sailing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, or just relax on the sand.
There's no better place than St. James for a tropical escape that offers exciting adventures and laid back relaxation for every member of the family. And there's no better way to enjoy your vacation than with a luxury vacation rental just a few steps from the beach. While you're visiting St. James, be sure to explore the nearby town of Christ Church as well.