Featured Saint Kitts Properties
About Saint Kitts
In the tranquil heart of the Caribbean lies the beautiful island paradise of St. Kitts. For more than a century, this secluded island has beckoned to travelers from all over the world in search of a tropical refuge from the bustle of everyday life. Visitors come here for romantic escapes, exotic family vacations, or long getaways with friends. If you're among them, come here to experience St. Kitts snorkeling, sailing, or relaxing on endless stretches of pristine white sand beach. Enjoy the museums and preserved historic sites around the city center. While you are here, be sure to hike the trails, go bird watching in the island's nature preserves, try your luck in St. Kitts casinos, and spend the afternoon on a St. Kitts golf course.
No matter what activities you have in mind for your visit, get the most out of your St. Kitts experience by staying in a vacation rental of your own. Many rentals on the island are far less expensive than hotels, and they can offer the space and luxury amenities you need to relax in style, store your beach gear, and host your family and friends. Wake up in the morning and watch the sun rise from the balcony of your private condo. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace of your villa as the blue waves crash below. Then leave your home away from home behind and spend the day exploring the history, culture, and breathtaking natural beauty of this tiny island.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Clay Villa Plantation House and Gardens: This lovely preserved historic home is surrounded by gardens that bloom all year long.
- Take a rainforest eco-tour: Take a tour of the St. Kitts rainforest ecosystem with an experienced guide and learn more about the natural history of this extraordinary place.
- Go kiteboarding: Take a lesson at the St. Kitts Kiteboarding School in Frigate Bay. Let a patient instructor teach you how to capture the wind and let it carry you through the waves.
- Visit the Brimstone Hill Fortress: This 38 acre fortress, now designated as a world heritage site, stands on an 800 foot mountain and offers breathtaking views of six of the other islands rising up from the clear waters of the Caribbean.
- Experience St. Kitts fishing: Deep sea fishing tours leave the harbor each day at dawn and can take visitors out into the deep water in pursuit of billfish and sharks.
- Experience St. Kitts snorkeling and scuba diving: St. Kitts offers some of the most diverse and brilliant reef and wreck diving sites in the world.
No matter what time of year you plan your visit to St. Kitts, you'll find warm sun, friendly hospitality, a laid back lifestyle, and exciting things to do here. And you'll have no trouble finding a luxury condo a few steps away from the beach where you can relax after a day of enjoying snorkeling, golf courses, hiking trails and island adventures. While you're visiting St. Kitts, consider extending our vacation to include trips to St. Barths and the Dominican Republic.