- Downtown View all rentals (120)
- Woodlawn Lake View all rentals (9)
- North Central View all rentals (10)
- Stone Oak View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near San Antonio Attractions
Featured San Antonio Properties
About San Antonio
Best known for its tumult of coexisting cultures, its history of ranching and Spanish Missions, and the legendary battle of the Alamo, San Antonio, TX is a vibrant example of what's often called "Tex-Mex". This term refers to an artistic style, architecture, cuisine, and way of life. The primary attraction of San Antonio is its cultural flair. While you are here, be sure to sample the excellent restaurants and night spots in the area, many of which are located around the Rio San Antonio Riverwalk. Make the most of your time here by renting a Spanish villa with a beautiful balcony where you can watch the sunset every evening after a busy day of sightseeing.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Market Square: Visitors compare an afternoon in Market Square to a trip to Mexico. Come prepared to bargain and you may go home with beautiful pottery, paper flowers, or real Mexican vanilla.
- San Antonio Missions National Historic Park: Take a historic tour and find out what life was like during the days of the Alamo.
- Blue Star Contemporary Arts Center: Visit this gallery established in a 1920s warehouse to see some beautiful fiber arts and photography.
- The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum: Silly, kitschy, and certainly one of a kind, this museum features a collection of Lone Star Beer paraphernalia, all the stuffed and mounted animals you can take, and some interesting wax figurines.
- The Rio San Antonio: Take a narrated cruise along the length of the Rio San Antonio.
Book a condo or apartment rental close to the Riverwalk to be close to the whirl of downtown San Antonio. Or, for more seclusion and proximity to the natural beauty of south Texas, rent a cabin outside the city for a few days or an entire season. Luckily, rates are low and beautiful properties are available year round. Make your plans early and include a trip to Mexico if your schedule allows.