- Baytowne Wharf View all rentals (261)
- Beachside One View all rentals (130)
- Inspiration View all rentals (71)
- Beachside Two View all rentals (120)
- Beachwalk Villas View all rentals (27)
- Linkside View all rentals (10)
- Pine Ridge View all rentals (4)
- Tivoli by the Sea View all rentals (4)
- Villa Lago View all rentals (20)
- Fairways View all rentals (24)
- Luau View all rentals (26)
- Turnberry View all rentals (10)
- Westwinds View all rentals (21)
- Bahia View all rentals (7)
- Bungalos View all rentals (9)
Rentals Near Sandestin Attractions
Featured Sandestin Properties
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- 5 night min
Located on a narrow strip of land between Choctawhatchee Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, Sandestin is a premiere "golf and gulf" vacation destination in Miramar Beach, Florida. Beaches in the surrounding town of Destin are absolutely beautiful. Fun for the whole family, the Gulf of Mexico and Choctawhatchee Bay are the perfect place for kayaking, canoeing, sailing, and snorkeling. For golfers, Sandestin is paradise. An 18-hole course, Burnt Pine Golf Club has a challenging course with sweeping views of Choctawhatchee Bay. At the Raven Golf Club, Florida's natural wetlands weave through the course. In addition to golf, Sandestin maintains extensive tennis facilities, as well as water sport equipment rentals.
Within Sandestin, the Village of Baytowne Wharf is the central dining and commercial center, designed to look and feel like a classic seaside resort town. Here, Sandestin vacationers can browse through gift shops and boutiques or have a bite to eat in one of the many restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. In the evening, enjoy live music at one of Sandestin's family friendly venues, or dine al fresco at a wonderful seafood restaurant.
The top places to visit in and around Sandestin are:
- Baytown Golf Club: Golfers can traverse the green from bay to gulf on this highly rated and challenging 18-hole golf course.
- Village of Baytowne Wharf: The commercial hub of Sandestin, this cute seaside village is the place to go for a night out or a casual meal.
- Miramar Beach: Flanking the Gulf Coast of Sandestin, Miramar Beach boasts perfectly white sand shores, perfect for pitching your parasol.
- Topsail Hill Preserve State Park: Take a quick jaunt from Sandestin to Topsail, where you can enjoy pristine white sand beaches, coastal dunes, and freshwater fishing.
- Silver Sands Factory Stores: Serious shoppers should head into Destin, Florida to visit one of the biggest collections of outlet stores in the country.
- Henderson Beach State Park: At this white sand beach, you'll quickly realize why this stretch of Florida is known as the "emerald coast."
Make the most of your time in Sandestin by staying in a vacation rental. If you are looking for fun for the whole family, rent an oceanfront house overlooking the sparkling Gulf Coast, or look out for a spacious condo in the Village of Baytowne Wharf.