- Railyard View all rentals (40)
- Guadalupe View all rentals (22)
- Historic Eastside View all rentals (16)
- Fort Marcy View all rentals (6)
- Southeast View all rentals (5)
- South Capitol View all rentals (4)
- North Hills View all rentals (4)
- El Corazon de Santa Fe View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Santa Fe Attractions
Featured Santa Fe Properties
1 / 29
Santa Fe house
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10
Santa Fe house
- Min stay varies
About Santa Fe
Step onto the streets of one of America's most vibrant cities, filled with Native American, Spanish, and Southwestern flair. Santa Fe unites all three of these cultural and societal influences into its arts, architecture, cuisine, entertainment, and atmosphere. The Plaza Santa Fe is a big draw for visitors, and Santa Fe spas are renowned for their serene environments and top-notch treatments. For culture lovers, Santa Fe museums definitely make the grade. There are number of renowned art museums located here, including the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, and plenty of historical sites, such as the Palace of Governors. Outdoor recreation includes everything from hiking and biking to skiing and snowshoeing. With so much to do and such a bustling nightlife, you will never experience a dull moment in Santa Fe.
Some of the sights you will definitely want to see include:
- Canyon Watch: This is the city's Art Gallery District that for nearly a century has been the center of Santa Fe's artistic influence. As the second-largest art market in the nation, this district offers guests the opportunity to view and purchase authentic Native American art, early 20th-century art from the area's original settlers, as well as contemporary and abstract work.
- Santa Fe Farmers Market: Rub shoulders with the locals while visiting this market, which has over 100 vendors.
- Todos Santos Chocolates and Confections: Get a taste of the best chocolate in the Southwest while visiting this shop. It features niche, unique kinds of chocolate and offers guests imported candies from all around the world.
- Museum of International Folk Art: A visit to this museum showcases the city's deep appreciation for the arts with over 120,000 objects on display.
- Santa Fe Opera House: Known around the globe for its innovative new operas, this opera house is situated at the site of former guest ranch.
Stay in a vacation rental while visiting Santa Fe with galleries, beautiful southwestern topography, and dining venues just minutes away. Whether it is a condo downtown, a cabin in the wild, or an apartment rental somewhere in between, you can always find a home away from home here.