- Gulf Gate View all rentals (50)
- Laurel Park View all rentals (14)
- Landings View all rentals (16)
- Southgate View all rentals (10)
- Palm Aire View all rentals (20)
- Palm Avenue View all rentals (7)
- Palmer Ranch View all rentals (7)
- The Lakes View all rentals (78)
- Heritage Oaks View all rentals (5)
- Arlington Park View all rentals (4)
- Village des Pins View all rentals (3)
- Lido Key View all rentals (77)
Rentals Near Sarasota Attractions
Featured Sarasota Properties
1 / 46
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
Few places can rival Sarasota for its perfect mix of beautiful white sand beaches, great golf, and fine dining opportunities. The Gulf of Mexico and its blue, turquoise water becomes your backyard while staying in a vacation rental. Spend your days on the beach swimming, surfing, kayaking, sailing, or strolling along the coast, then retreat back to your vacation home at night and watch the sunset across the water from your bedroom's balcony.
Located in the heart of the city, St. Armands Circle is divided into four quadrants, each filled with a number of specialty shops and restaurants. Outside of the downtown area, Sarasota also has a number of great state parks with beautiful beaches and picnic areas.
Here are a few additional activities that you may want to include in your plans:
- Go shopping: Sarasota is home to great shopping, including the many shops inside St. Armands Circle. Spend an afternoon strolling the local boutiques, craft shops and art galleries.
- Visit Siesta Key: The Siesta Key Public Beach is the perfect place to spend a day swimming, exploring, playing, or picnicking.
- Play golf: For some of the best golf in Florida, head over to the Laurel Oak Country Club, equipped with two championship golf courses and grounds that stretch over 8,000 acres.
- Enjoy live music: The Jazz Club of Sarasota, founded in 1980, hosts several jazz music festivals throughout the year, including "Jazz at Two Sundays," and "Jazz Meets the Arts."
- Visit the Ringling Museum of the American Circus: This is the first museum of its kind to document the rich history of the American circus. The museum maintains an array of circus memorabilia, including rare handbills, posters and art prints, business records, old costumes and circus equipment.
- See the Sarasota Jungle Gardens: Reptile shows, parrot shows and colorful blooming gardens make this an excellent venue if you're traveling with young children.
Whether you decide to go boating, deep sea fishing, visit the museums, or spend your afternoons relaxing in Siesta Key, Sarasota is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy your vacation. Find a luxury vacation rental with a balcony and full kitchen, or rent a trendy beach condo and host a dinner party or beach barbeque for your family and friends. There are plenty of great rental home options here during every season of the year. As you schedule your vacation, you may want to include a trip to Disney World, just a few miles away in Orlando.