- Kierland View all rentals (189)
- Paradise View all rentals (118)
- McCormick Ranch View all rentals (32)
- Grayhawk View all rentals (25)
- Troon North View all rentals (28)
- Boulders View all rentals (18)
- Gainey Ranch View all rentals (21)
- Scottsdale House View all rentals (212)
- Scottsdale Links Resort View all rentals (16)
- Sunscape View all rentals (15)
- DC Ranch View all rentals (13)
- Kierland Villas View all rentals (27)
- Legend Trail View all rentals (6)
- Alamos View all rentals (5)
- Desert Mountain View all rentals (114)
Rentals Near Scottsdale Attractions
Featured Scottsdale Properties
1 / 33
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8Details
- No min stay
Scottsdale, AZ, is a picturesque and sophisticated city surrounded by the majestic Sonoran desert. Though directly adjacent to the Phoenix metropolitan area, Scottsdale is a town with its own community and character. In the city's downtown district, known as Old Town, you'll find a plethora of cute cafes, stylish boutiques, and luxury gift shops in a historic setting. Scottsdale's discriminating residents have also introduced a host of art galleries to the city, as well as a surprising number of chic nightclubs and fine dining restaurants. Every March, the desert is abuzz during the wonderful Scottsdale Arts Festival, which attracts hundreds of national and international exhibitions. Winters are also a great time to visit Scottsdale, when the desert climate is warm, dry, and sunny.
Scottsdale can be an excellent jumping-off point for trips around Arizona. With a car, you can easily travel into Phoenix to visit the zoo or an art museum. You might also choose to spend a day in neighboring Tempe, a cute college town that is home to Arizona State University. For a taste of Arizona's amazing nature, you can rent a mountain bike for an off-road excursion in the Saguaro forests or book a tour with the family for a whitewater adventure. Golf is a major Scottsdale attraction too as the metropolitan region has many world-renowned courses, including the four-star ASU Karsten Golf Course in Tempe and the Troom North Gold Club in Scottsdale.
Other major Scottsdale attractions include:
- Main Street Arts District: Art-lovers shouldn't miss the dozens of galleries downtown, which exhibit a range of art from Native American designs to contemporary.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art: Housed in a unique minimalist building, this museum has a handsome collection of modern and contemporary art.
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts: This multifaceted cultural center hosts visual art exhibitions, as well as concerts, performances, and theater.
- Scottsdale Historical Museum: Located in an old schoolhouse, this museum tells the story of Scottsdale's history through exhibits, artifacts, and old photographs.
- Taliesin West: Architect Frank Lloyd Wright's stunning winter home is now a National Historic Landmark and cultural center.
- Cosanti: Designed by Italian architect Paolo Soleri, Cosanti is an unusual, environmentally conscious housing development in the desert.
If you love to golf, look for the beautiful Arizona condos and rental homes near one of the region's best greens. For a longer stay, consider an apartment rental in Old Town Scottsdale, where you can soak up the city's artsy culture. North Scottsdale is a posh district, with beautiful homes and villas, many equipped with lovely pools and cactus gardens. It is a wonderful community for those who want a relaxing desert sojourn.