Featured Seaside Properties
Known for its clean beaches and peaceful aura, Seaside Beach, FL is the ultimate relaxing getaway. Step outside your vacation rental onto the white sand beaches of Seaside and sail or surf along its turquoise blue Gulf waters. Let the Gulf breeze blow through your vacation home's balcony while listening to the lull of the waves. With a full kitchen and outdoor patio, vacation rentals offer the perfect opportunity to grill shrimp and seafood for a family barbeque amidst a beautiful Seaside backdrop.
If shopping is your vacation activity of choice, Seaside is home to great surf and clothing boutiques, located along Central Square and in the city's downtown plaza. You will also find a number of great restaurants, from juice bars, to beachside grills and fine dining cuisine.
Seaside is known for its distinct architectural beauty and set up. "New Urbanism," a phrase that was coined when developer Richard Davis designed Seaside, boasts cozy narrow streets, unique fences, and tightly situated homes to encourage a walking and biking community. By putting an emphasis on walking, the city's shops, restaurants, and boutiques are easy to access and feel much more personal.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do while you're here:
- See live music outdoors: The Saturday Concert Series takes place during the fall, and offers visitors an array of free live music every Saturday in the city's amphitheater.
- Stroll through the Modica Market: This market, family-owned and operated, is a gourmet food and specialty wine market located in the heart of Seaside Central Square.
- Go swimming: Your rental home may offer a pool, but nothing beats heading to a beach that's a few steps away from your front door. Seaside beaches are a great place to snorkel, build a sandcastle, or just soak up the sun and relax.
- Rent a sea kayak: The waters of the Gulf of Mexico are calm along this part of the coast. This is a beautiful place to launch a canoe or sea kayak and experience close encounters with native plants and marine life.
- Play tennis: The popular and well maintained tennis courts around Seaside are great gathering places where you can meet friendly locals and perfect your swing.
- Go fishing: Charter a boat and head into the deep water. It's easy to rent fishing equipment and an experienced guide can lead you to the best places to make a good catch.
The best way to experience the charming, laid-back atmosphere of Seaside, Florida, is with a stay in your own private luxury beach rental. Find an elegant villa overlooking the ocean, a quiet cottage in town, or a roomy vacation rental with all the space and amenities you need to relax in style with your family and friends. While you're planning your trip to Seaside, don't miss a chance to explore beautiful nearby Florida destinations like Santa Rosa and Seagrove Beach.