Featured Sedona Properties
1 / 24
Sedona guest house
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2
Sedona guest house
- No min stay
The warm air and gorgeous desert scenery have made Sedona, AZ, one of the most popular destinations in the Southwest. According to its many fans, Sedona is Arizona's most spectacular city, where red rocks and flat-topped buttes offer a dramatic backdrop to a cool and cosmopolitan town. For the outdoor enthusiast, Sedona offers myriad pleasures, from rock climbing to fishing on Oak Creek.
A feast for the eyes in every way, Sedona enjoys a small but lively arts scene. In addition to the contemporary work represented at the city's numerous galleries, Sedona is a great place to see fine art and handcrafts created by Native American artists. With Hopi reservations not far from the city, you can find various Sedona shops and galleries that specialize in Native American baskets, Kachina dolls, rugs, and pottery. For a little rest and relaxation, there are an ever-increasing array of luxury spas in Sedona, many with a new age inclination. In fact, many believe that Sedona's rock formations create a special "energy vortex," making Sedona an excellent place to plan your next yoga or wellness retreat.
If you are planning a visit to Sedona, be sure to check out:
- Slide Rock: This state park boasts a wonderful swimming hole with natural water slides.
- Boyton Canyon: Considered a strong energy vortex, this beautiful park boasts red sandstone formations, rock spires, beautiful views, and ruins from ancient cultures.
- Bell Rock: You can climb to the top of this unusual rock formation for a lovely view of the desert, or try the longer loop hike around Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
- Airport Mesa: If you hike to the top of this massive rock formation, you'll be rewarded with spectacular panoramic views of the desert.
- Palatki Heritage Site: The ruins of one of Arizona's native cultures are nestled beneath the cliffs at Palatki Heritage Site.
- Sedona Arts Center: Right in the center of Sedona, this popular art gallery hosts rotating exhibitions, often by Southwestern artists.
The best way to enjoy a vacation in the desert is by booking an apartment or condo rental in the city of Sedona or a luxury villa rental on the outskirts of town to guarantee full mind-and-body relaxation.