- Mahe Island View all rentals (53)
- Eden Island View all rentals (46)
- Praslin Island View all rentals (19)
- La Digue Island View all rentals (9)
Rentals Near Seychelles Attractions
Featured Seychelles Properties
The Seychelles are composed of 155 islands that lie in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Africa. Mahe, probably the most popular of the islands, is the home of the capital city of Victoria. The island of Mahe is bordered by more than 60 picturesque beaches, and Victoria is a bustling lively metropolis of cafes, restaurants, bars, casinos, and shopping districts. While you're in Victoria, enjoy luxurious daytime activities and an energetic nightlife.
Your most unforgettable experiences in Seychelles will happen when you're ready to explore the islands. The coral reefs and preserved forests here have been called the Garden of Eden, and many of them are UNESCO world heritage sites that provide shelter to some of the rarest wildlife and plant species on earth. While on land, walk the trails of the parks and visit the beautiful botanical gardens. Then head for the shore to go scuba diving in protected reef ecosystems and see a dazzling variety of colorful fish and marine life. Explore the coastlines and estuaries in a sea kayak or take a chartered boat trip and go whale watching.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Mahe Island: Explore the Le Jardin du Roi Spice Gardens, a collection of extraordinary botanical exhibits that showcase the native spices and herbs grown on the island.
- Praslin Island: Walk the trails of the Vallee de Mai Nature Preserve, a UNESCO world heritage site and excellent place to view rare birds and wildlife like black parrots.
- Silhouette Island: Take a trip to Silhouette Island to see the Grande Case, an abandoned plantation house believed to be haunted.
- St. Anne: Explore the Saint Anne Marine National Park, a group of small islands off the coast of Mahe and a world renowned snorkeling and scuba diving destination.
- La Digue Island: Source D'Argent is considered one of the most strangely beautiful beaches in the world as a result of rare smooth granite rock formations rising up from almost transparent water.
- Grande Anse: This is possibly the most beloved beach in the Seychelles. Come here to swim, snorkel, explore the tide pools, or just lie in the sand and relax.
No matter when you decide to visit Seychelles, you'll find the weather beautiful and the culture warm and welcoming. You'll also have no trouble finding a perfect vacation rental that meets your needs and lies within reach of your favorite destinations. Choose a luxury condo in the heart of Victoria, or find an elegant villa just a few steps away from the beach.