Featured Sitges Properties
1 / 18
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
1 / 39
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 9
- Min stay varies
Referred to as the St. Tropez of Spain, the fishing town of Sitges is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain. With one of the most vibrant and hip scenes on the coast, gorgeous beaches that overlook the Mediterranean and friendly Spanish hospitality, this seaside town has it all! While you are here, check out Paseo Maritimo, the most popular street in town, known for its beautiful beach views and wide range of dining and shopping options.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Sitges:
- Cau Ferrat: This charming museum was owned by famous Spanish modernist painter Santiago Rusinol and now hosts the works of a wide range of Catalan modernists.
- Cementario San Sebastian: Looking down over the town and with views of the Sitges seafront, this cemetery is filled with beautiful old tombstones and sculptures from modernist artists.
- Sitges Church: This iconic landmark in town has been operating for hundreds of years. Climb to the top of the tower for a great view of the city.
- Museu Romantic: Housed in a grand 18th century building, visitors can walk through the beautifully restored game room and ball room, or observe the museums famous collection of dolls.
- Go to the Beach: Sitges is home to 11 beaches of varying sizes, the most famous of which is Platja de Saint Sebastian.
Despite the reputation of Sitges as a summer beach town, there are plenty of things to do here no matter when you visit. The Santa Tecla Festival, held every September, has been taking place for almost 800 years and includes human towers, fireworks, and historical parades. The Sitges Carnival, held in March, is debatably one of the biggest parties in Europe as over 300,000 visitors crowd the town for an over-the-top display of dancing, costumes, live performances, and street parades.
Whatever you're looking for in Sitges, there's a vacation rental available that will help you get the most out of your stay. Properties range from luxury apartments with amazing beach views right out of your window, to beautiful villas and condos with high-end amenities that are within walking distance of all the major attractions in town.