Rentals Near Snowmass Attractions
Featured Snowmass Properties
Snowmass Village and Aspen lie high in the rocky, snow covered mountains of northwestern Colorado. Not only is this a challenging landscape of rugged, breathtaking natural beauty, it's also an internationally renowned skiing destination. Champion caliber skiers come to the Aspen area from all over the world to experience its pristine runs and exhilarating courses.
During the winter season, white snow and dazzling sun provide a perfect backdrop for family fun. Snowmass offers hills for all experience levels, varied terrain, and skilled instruction for first-time skiers.
During the summer, the same mountains provide beautiful backcountry trails and lakes and rivers perfect for boating, swimming and fishing. Come during the fall to experience the changing autumn colors and the annual Aspen Jazz Festival. In the spring, watch the wildflowers bloom and the mountains return to life.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Go skiing and snowboarding: Aspen and the skiing areas around Snowmass Village are legendary for their powdery trails, long secluded runs and majestic natural beauty.
- Hike the trails: Government Trail and East Snowmass Trail are two of the popular hikes near the village. In the spring these trails bloom with flowers and are excellent places to go bird watching. In the winter, go snowshoeing along the level grades and spot elusive wildlife.
- Go mountain biking: The same mountain slopes that beckon skiers in the wintertime later draw mountain bikers in search of adventure and challenging trails.
- Play a round of golf: Golfing is another great way to experience Aspen in the summer. The Snowmass Club Golf Course is especially popular.
- Have a whitewater rafting adventure: Between May and October, go whitewater rafting down the Roaring Fork and Arkansas Rivers.
- Take a hot air balloon ride: Take a magical ride over the mountains and view all of Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley from above. Most ballooning adventures involve a traditional champagne brunch. There's no more romantic way to experience the rugged and beautiful landscape of this area.
No matter what time of year you arrive in Snowmass or what you decide to do-boating, horseback riding, waterskiing, snowboarding or just relaxing in a luxurious spa-you'll need a place to stay. You won't have any trouble finding the perfect vacation rental that offers all the comforts and conveniences of home in Snowmass. Book a secluded cabin with a fireplace where you can relax after a long day of snowy adventures or rent a beautiful lakeside villa in the summer.