- Russian River View all rentals (164)
- Bodega Bay View all rentals (52)
- Sea Ranch View all rentals (48)
- Sonoma View all rentals (263)
- Santa Rosa View all rentals (35)
- Cazadero View all rentals (11)
- Sebastopol View all rentals (18)
- Glen Ellen View all rentals (26)
- Petaluma View all rentals (15)
- Forestville View all rentals (7)
- Kenwood View all rentals (15)
- Windsor View all rentals (11)
- Jenner View all rentals (38)
- Geyserville View all rentals (5)
Rentals Near Sonoma County Attractions
Featured Sonoma County Properties
About Sonoma County
Known for its Franciscan mission heritage, preserved wilderness areas, and beautiful rolling hills, Sonoma County draws visitors from all over the world year-round. Come here to explore the countryside and learn more about the cultivation of Sonoma County's world-class food and wine through an agricultural, vineyard, or culinary tour. While you are here, be sure to experience the elegant nightlife, spend an afternoon in a luxury spa, and stroll the quaint streets of Sonoma's historic shopping districts. No matter what your interests or what time of year you visit, Sonoma will captivate you with its laid-back atmosphere and feeling of eternal summer.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Sonoma County:
- Visit Jack London's Home: Jack London, the great writer of the Yukon, lived here in Sonoma County between 1905 and 1916. His magnificent house and sprawling ranch have now been preserved as a museum. Come here to tour the grounds and learn more about London's contributions to American literature.
- Explore the Bouverie Nature Preserve in Glen Ellen: Guided nature tours are available along the miles of trails in this private wildlife reserve. Come here for quiet serenity and bird watching opportunities.
- Visit the art and history museums: The Healdsburg Museum and the Museum of Art in Sonoma attract visitors year after year with their fascinating galleries and exhibits.
- See live theater or dance: Attend a ballet or jazz dance performance at the Raven Theater or see a live play at the award winning Russian River Performing Arts Hall.
- Visit Calistoga: Explore the mineral springs and witness the blasts at one of three Old Faithful Geysers in the world in the historic town of Calistoga.
Luckily, it's easy to find a vacation rental in Sonoma during any season of the year. For your stay, book a sprawling, terraced villa in the heart of wine country with views overlooking the vineyards or the ocean, or, if you'd rather be close to the heart of Sonoma's shopping, dining, and nightlife, rent a stylish apartment or condo downtown.