- The Mountaineer View all rentals (1534)
- Hillsider View all rentals (123)
- Ski Time Square View all rentals (160)
- Gondola Square View all rentals (229)
- Apres Ski View all rentals (127)
- The West View all rentals (116)
- Lodge at Steamboat View all rentals (366)
- Timber Run View all rentals (89)
- Ski Trails View all rentals (297)
- Torian Plum View all rentals (63)
- The Rockies View all rentals (236)
- Canyon Creek View all rentals (48)
- The Phoenix View all rentals (48)
- Ranch at Steamboat View all rentals (68)
- One Steamboat Place View all rentals (113)
Rentals Near Steamboat Springs Attractions
Featured Steamboat Springs Properties
1 / 19
Steamboat Springs condo
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
Steamboat Springs condo
- 3 night min
About Steamboat Springs
Known as "Ski Town, U.S.A," Steamboat, Colorado is the ideal family ski and mountain vacation getaway. Be the first to see the sunrise over snowcapped mountains with your coffee in hand on your own private deck or patio, a luxury that many vacation rentals offer. In your vacation home, the Aspens become your own backyard while you hide away from the hustle and bustle of the ski traffic on the mountain.
Leave the car at home, and ride Steamboat's free ski shuttle that will get you to the gondola in minutes. No need to worry about losing any time on the slopes; many rentals are located less than a mile away, and unlike hotels, offer plenty of space to store skis, boats, jackets, and poles. Though known best for its great skiing, when the snow melts, Steam Boat transforms into a mountain biking, climbing, fishing, and hiking paradise.
Here are few great ways to get the most out of your Steamboat ski trip or summer adventure:
- Explore Fish Creek Falls: With beautiful waterfalls, great trails, Steamboat Springs' campground areas, and vast meadows, the Falls are a great place for backpacking.
- Visit the Strawberry Park Hot Springs: Located just 7 miles outside of downtown Steamboat, this is one of the most beautiful mineral springs in the world. At an estimated 150 degrees Fahrenheit, the springs are a must see for Steamboat vacation goers.
- See the mountains by snowmobile: Steamboat Springs offers several snowmobile outfitters that provide tours and one on one lessons during the wintertime.
- Go down the slope with a twist: Howelsen Hill, one of the area's oldest operational ski slopes, offers champion caliber hash pipe and night skiing with 15 trails and chairlift service.
- Experience the city's own Annual Hot Air Balloon Rodeo: This annual event happens in mid-July, and hosts over 40 hot air balloons that fly above the Yampa Valley, creating an array of color complete with great festivities on the ground.
There are endless ways to explore the Rocky Mountains and experience Steamboat Springs while staying in your own private vacation rental. A beautiful winter condo or lakeside summer cabin may be the perfect place to relax and host your family and friends for a vacation getaway.