Featured Stowe Properties
1 / 24
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8Details
- No min stay
Stowe is most widely known for having some of the best skiing in the United States. However, it also has plenty of activities to suit any type of traveler during the spring, summer, and fall as well! If you are looking for the best dining and shopping option in the area, be sure to head to Mountain Road.
While you're in Stowe, check out some of these unforgettable attractions and destinations:
- Vermont Ski Museum: With regularly changing exhibits and a wide range of old ski equipment on display, this is a great place to spend an afternoon.
- Ben and Jerry's Factory: Just outside of Stowe, this factory is home to America's favorite ice cream.
- Try the local cuisine: There are a number of fine dining options in the area. Some of the local favorites include the Partridge Inn and Pickwick's Pub.
- Take the Gondola Ride: The gondola ride takes you up to the very top of Mount Mansfield for great views of Stowe and the surrounding areas.
- Trapp Family Lodge: This Stowe attraction is most famous for appearing in the Sound of Music.
Whether it's snowing or in the midst of a beautiful New England summer, there are plenty of events taking place in Stowe. Some of these include the Vermont Pumpkin Chuckin' Festival in October, the Vermont Urban Art Festival in August, and the Tubbs Snowshoe Festival in January. Luckily, vacation rentals in Stowe are widely available during all four seasons of the year! Whether you want a condo by the slopes, a spacious cabin in the woods or an apartment with luxury amenities in town, there's a vacation rental available in Stowe to meet your getaway needs.