- Fort Rock Park View all rentals (157)
- Ridge View all rentals (29)
- Quelah View all rentals (13)
- Fairway Village View all rentals (17)
- Meadow House View all rentals (24)
- Tennis Village View all rentals (152)
- Powder Village View all rentals (10)
- Wildflower View all rentals (5)
- Caldera Springs View all rentals (3)
- Cluster Cabins View all rentals (3)
- Ranch Cabins View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Sunriver Attractions
Featured Sunriver Properties
1 / 29
3 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10
- 2 night min
Nestled in the heart of Oregon, Sunriver is the perfect mountain escape with pristine high desert, lush greenery, and beautiful pine forests. There are many outdoor activities for visitors to enjoy here, including golfing, tennis, biking, hiking, and bird watching. Travelers interested in water sports can go swimming, kayaking, canoeing, whitewater rafting, and fly fishing. Sunriver also has a number of great restaurants, spa and fitness centers, and music and art festivals.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- The Jennifer Lake Miller Gallery: Located in Bend, Oregon, just a few miles from Sunriver, the art in this gallery depicts life in America today and in years past.
- High Desert Museum: Those looking to get a glimpse of Oregon's wildlife should explore this museum. It features raptors, reptiles, mammals, and more.
- Sunriver Resort Golf Course: Spend a day golfing here and experience the beauty of the Cascade Mountains and northwest topography. The recipient of a number of national golf awards, the course brings guests through wetland preserves, forested meadows, and streams. It is known to many as Oregon's finest championship golf course.
- Sage Springs Spa: Looking for a great place to relax and rejuvenate during your travels? Head to a Sunriver spa and spend a day pampering yourself.
- Lava River Cave: Situated in nearby Bend, this natural wonder is a sight to behold. It is part of the Newberry National Volcanic Monument and is an example of a series of lava tubes spread throughout the area.
- Sun Mountain Fun Center: Located in nearby Bend, this family-fun center offers activities for every age group. Some of the fun includes batting cages, go-karts, and bowling.
Walk just minutes from your vacation rental to great skiing, snowboarding, golf, and hiking trails, all against beautiful mountain backdrops. Unlike cramped hotel rooms, rental homes offer plenty of space to store your skis, snowboards, bikes, and golf clubs. For those who love the outdoors, enjoy Sunriver camping for a night or two before returning home to your vacation rental where you can truly relax in style.