Featured Surf City Properties
Surf City house
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10Details
Surf City house
- Min stay varies
About Surf City
Located in the center of Topsail Island on the coast of North Carolina, Surf City is the commercial hub of the region featuring many shops and restaurants. It is also home to breathtaking beaches and a fun, family-oriented environment that visitors find very appealing. There are numerous recreational activities to enjoy, including fishing, golfing, biking, surfing, sailing and kayaking.
Some of the sights you will want to visit include:
- Surf City Pier: This is a hot spot for fishing and exquisite ocean views.
- Topsail Island Trading Company: As a popular spot for shopping, this space showcases innovative gifts, casual clothing, toys, bags, jewelry, accessories and 40 flavors of delectable homemade fudge!
- Blackbeard's Lair: A place for family fun, Blackbeard's Lair features a playground, arcade, 18-hole miniature golf course, a Grand Prix raceway, bumper boats and a snack bar.
- Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Rescue and Rehabilitation Center: Located in nearby Topsail Beach, this is the only sea turtle hospital in the state and is renowned for its dedication to the conservation and protection of the species.
- Spas: There are a couple of places in the region that offer tranquil, rejuvenating spaces where visitors can indulge in holistic services such as massage, facials, and body treatments.
- Riverboat Cruises: Travelers can check out the area sights all along the Intracoastal Waterway with the help of a number of local carriers.
After a long day at the beach and when you are ready for some rest and recuperation, consider the comforts of a condo by the ocean. It is one of the most popular options for a vacation rental in town, offering serene surroundings and spectacular views. Visitors will who want to see and experience several annual events that take place in town should plan a trip in January, during Dolphin Dip, or in May, during Taste of Topsail. If you want to explore some nearby cities, also consider a day trip to Topsail Beach or Sneads Ferry.