- Islander View all rentals (31)
- South Shores II View all rentals (9)
- Cape Coddages II View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Surfside Beach Attractions
About Surfside Beach
Surrounded by wildlife and miles of amazing beaches, the community of Surfside Beach has everything you need for a tranquil and relaxing vacation experience. If you are looking for world-class restaurants and great shopping, head to Main Street. Outside of the downtown area, there are plenty of cultural and historical attractions that are sure to keep you entertained as well.
Here are a few suggestions of things to do in Surfside Beach:
- Brookgreen Gardens: This public garden features a Low Country Trail with native wildlife exhibits, in addition to a rotating collection of historical exhibits.
- Ripley's Aquarium: Dozens of animals are available for viewing and the hands-on exhibits for kids are among the best in the area.
- Waccatee Zoo: This 50 acre zoo features over 100 species of animals, and also has a small petting zoo for kids.
No matter what time of year you visit, there will likely be something going on in Surfside Beach or the nearby Myrtle Beach area. Watch classic motorcycles parade downtown during the Harley Davidson Spring Rally in May, sample the best local cooking in the region at the Shrimp and Jazz Festival in October, or cheer on the runners taking part in the Myrtle Beach Marathon in February.
Whether you're looking for a picturesque villa that would be perfect as a wedding venue, or a condo just steps from the beach, there's a vacation rental that will put you exactly where you want to be in this lovely town. The homes available throughout Surfside Beach can also easily accommodate large groups and cater to all budget types.