- Richmond View all rentals (44)
- Croydon View all rentals (13)
- Kew View all rentals (23)
- Guildford View all rentals (29)
- Woking View all rentals (15)
- Farnham View all rentals (12)
- New Malden View all rentals (4)
- Shere View all rentals (6)
- Kingston upon Thames View all rentals (9)
- Godalming View all rentals (4)
- Dorking View all rentals (9)
- Staines View all rentals (11)
Rentals Near Surrey Attractions
Featured Surrey Properties
This area draws visitors from all over the world for its breathtaking formal gardens and historic structures. There are rolling green hills and farms here that have been handed down for generations. There are elegant preserved Tudor mansions to explore, and celebrated locations that have formed the backdrop to some of the most important events in British history.
In modern times, Surrey is known as an ideal place to retreat from the urban bustle of London, Kent and Hampshire. Come here to find out what makes this county so popular among the locals. Explore the historic town of Guildford and its surrounding districts. Wander the palaces, gardens, heaths and meadows. Visit the museums to learn more about the area's history, and spend the evening in the welcoming atmosphere of an authentic British pub.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip to Surrey:
- Visit the Hampton Court Palace: This historic royal palace is located in East Molesey. Come here to stroll the grounds and lovely formal gardens and talk to costumed actors and cooks in the kitchen.
- Explore the Kew Royal Botanical Gardens: These gardens preserve a huge variety of native and exotic trees and blooming plants, and have collectively been designated as a world heritage site.
- Visit the Alice Holt Forest: Hike or bike the peaceful trails of the Alice Holt forest. Along the way, find hidden surprises like an adventure playground. This is a great activity if you're traveling with children.
- Go berry picking at Garsons Farm: Spend a fun afternoon out in the sun among the orchards and berry patches. This is a very popular activity among locals and visitors alike.
- Visit the Loseley House: Explore the rooms and halls of this real Tudor house built in the 16th century upon the instructions given by Elizabeth I to Sir William More.
- See historic Runnymede: On June 15, 1215, King John signed the Magna Carta here at Runnymede in Egham. This document is recognized as one of the most sweeping declarations of human rights in recorded history.
You won't have any trouble finding a perfect place to stay in Surrey no matter time of year you choose to schedule your visit. There are plenty of idyllic vacation rental opportunities around the countryside and close to the charming heart of Guildford. Find an elegant condo or apartment downtown or a quaint cottage with all the comforts of home. While you're here, you may also want to visit London or the nearby quaint university town of Oxford.