- Costa Adeje View all rentals (305)
- Playa de las Americas View all rentals (372)
- Los Cristianos View all rentals (591)
- Golf del Sur View all rentals (120)
- Playa de Fanabe View all rentals (41)
- Palm-Mar View all rentals (69)
- Costa del Silencio View all rentals (52)
- Puerto de la Cruz View all rentals (152)
- Los Gigantes View all rentals (152)
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife View all rentals (78)
- El Medano View all rentals (92)
- Callao Salvaje View all rentals (64)
- Playa Paraiso View all rentals (77)
- Puerto de Santiago View all rentals (53)
- San Eugenio View all rentals (88)
Rentals Near Tenerife Attractions
Featured Tenerife Properties
1 / 64
Icod de los Vinos cottage
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Icod de los Vinos cottage
- 3 night min
The exotic coastal paradise of Tenerife lies along the white sand beaches of the Spanish Canary Islands. Come here to experience a relaxing vacation getaway surrounded by ocean vistas and pristine inland nature preserves. This is the perfect destination for a romantic escape or a family vacation. The glassy blue waves draw surfers and beach lovers from all over the world, and the downtown area beckons travelers with an energetic nightlife, upscale shopping areas, and restaurants featuring world- class authentic Spanish cuisine. No matter what activities you have in mind, you'll find what you're looking for in Tenerife.
The best way to enjoy all that Tenerife has to offer is by staying in a vacation rental. Wake up in your beach condo or villa and enjoy breakfast on your private balcony overlooking the ocean, then wander downtown and explore the shops and art galleries. Relax on the beach in the morning and then enjoy an afternoon of pampering in a luxury spa or a round of golf. Tenerife also offers fun museums, scenic hiking trails, and a popular water park. Tenerife will keep you busy all day, and after the sun sets, you can come home to your vacation rental and fall asleep to the sound of ocean waves.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Take a surfing lesson: Plenty of excellent surf schools along the coast offer patient instructors who can help get you up on a board and ride the waves.
- Visit the Parque Nacional Las Canadas del Teide: This breathtaking national park surrounds the active volcano of Mount Tiede.
- Visit the Tenerife Zoo Monkey Park: This charming zoo showcases several varieties of monkeys.
- Go scuba diving and snorkeling: The reef ecosystems around the Canary Islands are legendary for their brilliant coral and abundance of colorful marine life.
- Play a round of golf: Tenerife offers several champion caliber golf courses including Golf Las Americas, Golf Costa Adeje, and Golf Del Sur.
- See a performance at the Piramide de Arona: This popular venue features theatrical, dance, and music performances.
During any season of the year, you'll find a warm welcome in Tenerife, and you'll have no trouble finding a vacation rental that lies close to your favorite activities. The right condo or villa can provide plenty of space to store your outdoor gear and the amenities you need to host dinner for your family and friends, relax, and make fun vacation memories.